Almost all women can become queen size, sexual compatibility

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you stop mansplaining about your stupid dick size obsession and how your fuckin crusading to make women think about dick as much and in the same way you do?

It's fucking stupid.
See, i don’t think that’s his problem. I think about dick all the time and love big dicks (and medium ones, even small ones, white ones, Chinese ones, cut ones, uncut ones, etc) - and he’s still irritating me. I think his main problem is he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
See, i don’t think that’s his problem. I think about dick all the time and love big dicks (and medium ones, even small ones, white ones, Chinese ones, cut ones, uncut ones, etc) - and he’s still irritating me. I think his main problem is he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

I think about sex a lot, but not dick specifically. I enjoy enjoying sex and being horny as fuck, but I don't understand the fixation with trying to make women want and crave huge cock.

It pisses in my cereal when people won't stop telling me what I do or should like. I know what the fuck I like. Sounds like you do too.

I tend to enjoy reading what you have to say. Just figured that'd be informative for no reason.

But yeah he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think about sex a lot, but not dick specifically. I enjoy enjoying sex and being horny as fuck, but I don't understand the fixation with trying to make women want and crave huge cock.

It pisses in my cereal when people won't stop telling me what I do or should like. I know what the fuck I like. Sounds like you do too.

I tend to enjoy reading what you have to say. Just figured that'd be informative for no reason.

But yeah he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
Hold that thought until he can come and explain what you REALLY mean!