Always looking for Bulges!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can definitely relate. I find myself checking out the crotch area, too, even before the face, and often after. I'm not cruising or anything, but I'll admit to sizing up the competition. As a frequent public speaker who wears boxers and has a noticeable hang to the right, I have experienced the other side of being checked out. Hey, I like that just as much as the checking out part, and sometimes I like it better.

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am glad to hear others are like this. I cannot walk by someone without checking their crotch out. I just love seeing nice big bulges looking like they're just going to bust the pants open. I also like swinging dicks in pants too. I think it looks hot to see a dude in some loose fitting pants (sweats) and the head of the dick is prominent enough to see. Wow, this is a nice view for me.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you go looking for bulges, then you probably are seeing ones that arent really there.

If you want it so bad, the mind will play funny tricks on you. But if you are happy with your finds, so be it.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I remember a bulge that stuck with me since 8th grade (80s time frame). He always showed an amazing bulge especially when he had the common semi going on. Billy was a rough country boy who didn't have much and I always got the feeling he had no idea just how much he naturally displayed... (though this photo isn't of the same 80s time frame- Billy's bulge was often like this)

ENJOY

Attachments

CuteGuyLondon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
all perfectly natural.. i guess its to do with the power of the imagination - but a hint of a cock bulge/outline gets my thoughts rolling, and I find it sexier than seeing a guy naked. Though to be honest a bulge alone is usually more to do with the cut of the jeans :) been several times i've been spotted doing it, but never had a bad reaction. One str8 (I think) guy on the tube even rearranged himself to look even more impressive for me, and chuckled...!

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Huge bulge seeker here, especially on the subway. There's so much wonderful bulge when guys are going to or coming from work.
...dick is truly a beautiful thing.

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am currently working in United Arab Emirates. Our hotel is in Sharjah which is a dry (no alcohol) Emirate & there is a mosque on every corner literally. I go to a near by gym for a workout after we finish work each afternoon. The gym is strictly male only & a real old type grunt gym that would get shut down in anyother civilised country but I go there as it's close to walk to & there are not many gyms here. I wear a cock ring under my shorts when I work out & I wear split side shorts with a floppy gym singlet over the top. To walk down the street here I wear my shorts with my cock ring on & well lubed up underneath with plenty of baby oil in the crotch & upper groin area as it's really hot here & as soon as you walk outside you are sweating. The oil & sweat when you are walking is a real turn on (try it some time) so much so that I walk down the street with a big softy under my shorts & it shows. You can feel your junk getting thrown from side to side when you walk along the sidewalk. The thing is that there are all these Arabs & Paki's in their full garb fuckin' staring at your junk as you walk along the side walk. Their eyes just automatically fall straight onto your crotch & black shorts. I have a tee shirt on & it half covers my cock & balls under my shorts but fuck man you should see these fuckers. I sometimes catch them grabbing themselves as I walk past when I look in the shop window & see their reflection in the window. I'm very careful that I don't expose myself as that would be a lockup offence here but I love it. In the gym I get into such a lather on the treadmill, the sweat drips off my balls down my leg. This was such a turn on the other day that when I was doing abs on the incline board - I blew a small load into my shorts. I tried to just edge it but I wasn't quick enough to stop it. I had been precumming in my shorts after doing heavy legs that it was starting to show a snail trail down the front of my shorts, mixed in with the sweat. Fuck some days are a real turn on & I precum real easy in there coz you're sweaty a lot & free & easy. Trying oiling up - sorry for getting off the subject but I got a bit carried away. I think the young Arabs in the gym get off on it too but they don't wear shorts, they wear long pants & they don't do enough to raise a sweat. They'd get their hair messed up!

Reactions: william1

D_Gerald McBoink Boink

Experimental Member
Media
I just wanted to tell everyone that I just met with an insurance adjuster in the store here - the dude was real South-side Chicago, kind of abrasive and rough around the edges. Anyway - he was wearing linen pants and no underwear and had to know I was checking him out. I could see the shape of his dick just like if he were naked. Great way to start my day!

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at men's crotches all the time - it's my favorite pastime. Usually a non event but occasionally really rewarded by some spectacular bulges which get me so hot wondering what could possibly create such a large bulge - is it all balls or cock? I like them when you can't really define anything but it's just a large, massive rounded bulge like a huge grapefruit in their pants. Like the straight guy recently I saw at a bar who was sitting on a stool with his legs spread in light colored chinos - amazing and beautiful. Had to go home a jack off fantasizing about undressing him.

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda like this even though the guy is a little over weight.

YouTube - Bulge Bear 5

Forgot to mention also it's great checking out bike riders in lycra while I'm driving to work - some have perfect bulges which are pushed up and out. Especially the ones in white or red bike shorts as you can't see much when they're black which is annoying!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
inkthumper...man...are u doing any films with treasure island again? titan? always look forward to watching u fuck a guy...and man...u know how to suck a face...geez...
nice..