Always looking for Bulges!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the best bulges you see are on the train or public transport platforms while guys are either sitting down or standing and waiting for the train or bus to pull in. Once, I saw a whole row of suited businessmen waiting for the train to come in and I got five sets of good bulges out front and at the back these nice round arses jutting out from underneath their coat tails. One or two even were tight enough to show their brief lines LOL. A lot of the older businessmen tend to wear the tighter fitting pants though while the ones my age wear the looser fit so you cant really see much unless they are sitting a certain way or have both hands in their pockets and pulling it all to the front.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the best bulges you see are on the train or public transport platforms while guys are either sitting down or standing and waiting for the train or bus to pull in.
You're right! I commute to work part way on my bike and the rest of the way on the trolley. I board at the beginning point and usually get a seat and hold my bike right in front of me. As the trolley continues, it gets crowded with SDSU students, many who have to stand. I've seen countless guys in all kinds of clothes. My pulse always quickens for the fit guys in gym shorts.

Reactions: 11235

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This post should have been here rather than on Bulge Pictures so here goes.
Seeing we are on the subject of bulges just have to report a sighting of mine this morning walking down Collins St in Melbourne. Saw this handsome looking dark guy coming up the street towards me in a grey pin striped suit. Great face and of course I automatically checked out his crotch. Amazing! This huge cock was visible through the fabric running sideways. The pants being suit pants were a snug fit but not tight by any means but the cock sat out as defined as anything. Thick and heavy - obviously flaccid but at least 7 inches long. Beautiful - still hot over it. Turned around as he passed - had a great arse as well.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
According to an article I read once in our local newspaper, a survey was taken for men to list the top five areas men look at other men - and 80% of those surveyed said that the first thing they notice about another guy is his crotch! So there you are - maybe its pretty normal to view the goods.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I too love looking for a hot bulge to look at. Today a coworker was sitting in his chair and kind of leaned back and I could see his outline of cock and balls packed down his left pants leg. It was so hot looking I could hardly keep my eyes off it without getting caught!

Reactions: 11235 and titan1968

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I was at our local branch bank, and my favorite teller was there, professionally dressed in a suit with snug trousers that showed a nice, tasteful bulge, especially in profile. I had to have some revisions to my account, and when he sat at the desk, his dick apparently slipped out of its confinement and down his thigh, and he clearly could be a member here. (I'm sure it was a violation of their clothing policy.) He saw that I saw, and his face got quite red. Being an old coot, I didn't mind saying, "You need stronger underwear to keep that under control." I find that old age and sites like this promote comments like that.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I carried my vehicle in for a check up. There was a young guy there. (25 to 29) He was wearing jersey style shorts . What caught my eye first was he had a nice pair of inked calfs but the cherry was the heavy bugle he was also showing it would swing as he walked.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recall observing crotches at the beach back during the 1970's. Swimming trunks were tighter and very short. Women wore high-cut bikini bottoms or tank suits. Those were the days "vpl" meant visible panty line, and the term "camel-toe" didn't exist.

I know my crotch watching was obsessive, because I liked all the various pussy shapes, fat lips, and crevice lengths. I would check the guys out in order to see if their cock would become exposed in their short "cut-off" jean shorts in the same manner as mine with "special" poses. I discovered short nylon running shorts gave an impressive package presentation, especially after becoming wet.

One day, a younger guy was having a great time displaying his circumcised boner in his tight shorts to his female friends and male buddies alike. They were all joking around, and appeared to be accepting of normal physiologic action. Wish I could have observed more, but I was self-conscious, and didn't want to be caught gawking.

I'm sort of amazed that I don't recall checking for bulges lately. I tend to check myself on a regular basis, because I've been "commando" every day for the past six months. I still check women out fairly close. Visible pantie lines aren't frequent nowadays, but "yoga" pants sure help with other form presentations.