Always wondered...

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi to all the Bi guys out there. I am very excited and honored to be the first to post in this section.

I am a gay guy, I have been in relationships with Bi guys which have been great.
Now I have heard some people say Bisexuality is a time of discovery, as you do not see many 40 something bisexuals.
My questions are -

1. Do bisexual guys (and girls I suppose) have a preference or are you completely happy with either sex? Could you see yourself settling down with either sex equally?

2. Does bisexuality phase out when you meet someone and fall in love, do you then say you are gay or straight, or are you always happy to look at both sexes?

Sorry if my questions are a little misguided. I am a simple homosexual, I am just here to learn!

Thanks in advance!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Forty *cough, cough* something Bi man here :biggrin1:

Married 12 yrs, another 3 yr LTR (Loving, Tender Relationship) with another woman, now going on 3 years in an LTR (Loving, Tender, and Long Term Relationship) with an awesome man :heart:

Still love to look at women and can find them very sexy!! However, very in love and don't see that changing any time soon :biggrin1:

While it's true that some are Bi during the transition phase, some are also truly, forever, Bi. :smile:

Last edited:

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool,
Cheers Country Guy. Interesting. I look forward to more responses!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm truly happy with my lovely woman. She is everything I could want.
We've been together since age 13.
I am still bisexual. When I see a hot cock in here, I want to suck it. Some make me so crazy, I just want to worship them, press his body close to mine, and do anything I can imagine would please him.
I don't have sex with men, not because I don't want to, but because I want her trust, more than I want any kind of sex.
I don't pretend any of this would make sense to anyone else.
I am simply describing my life.

SkullKingSnake

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I myself am always going to be fond of both sides. I think the male side is just more of a sexual attractiveness. Like a previous person stated, I lose my cool when I see a cock worth sucking off. As for relationships, I suppose I'll have to actually date a man before I assume that girls are the only proper way to go about displaying love.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I am well past any exploratory phase, and I am still extremely attracted to both men and women (that's why I do not use the LPSG percent system -- I am 100% interested in both genders and the system does not provide for that).

My experience in a MMF menage for three years convinced me that I could have a long-term relationship with a man, although my primary one has been with my wife.

Although my wife totally satisfies my desire for a woman, I still am interested in men. But for many years my only sex with men has been via webcam.

My ideal would be another menage, with a straight or bi man getting together with my wife and me. However, my wife seems not to be interested, although maybe one day the right guy will come along and change her feelings about that.

-------

Although I chose to post to this thread, I am opposed to this whole concept of "Ask ____" with restrictions on who can contribute their thoughts.

No offense intended to the OP, but if this thread had been started on the Relationship forum, then it could well have received some good responses from members who are forbidden here. For example, someone like my wife is very perceptive and her insights into my bisexuality might be just as legitimate as my own, and possibly more so. Women like her, and straight men who know bisexual men well are not allowed. That sucks and is just plain stupid in my opinion.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am completely in love with my BF. we are both bi. but i can see myself settling down with him. he is my first bf and the first guy i loved. but i am turned on by women and would not object to a threesome with him and a girl. :)

marriedjacker29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm equally happy to "check out" either men or women. If a hot woman and a hot man were walking by at the same time, I honestly don't know which one I'd check out first. When I was single, I dated both men and women, and enjoyed both!

In terms of relationship, I generally didn't bring it up right away with either gender.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I dont get it. Whats wrong with 50% Straight and 50% gay?
Means you are 50% attracted to women and 50% attracted to men. Which would make a full 100% of bisexuality.

It just sounds half-assed to me on both fronts. So I prefer to indicate my sexuality in my name rather than with those numbers.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi to all the Bi guys out there. I am very excited and honored to be the first to post in this section.

I am a gay guy, I have been in relationships with Bi guys which have been great.
Now I have heard some people say Bisexuality is a time of discovery, as you do not see many 40 something bisexuals.
My questions are -

1. Do bisexual guys (and girls I suppose) have a preference or are you completely happy with either sex? It depends on what degree of bisexuality one possesses. There are 13 different degrees of bisexuality. Could you see yourself settling down with either sex equally? Yes. Or both!! :)

2. Does bisexuality phase out when you meet someone and fall in love, do you then say you are gay or straight, or are you always happy to look at both sexes? No. It's inborn and with you for life. Just like you're gay, it's with you for life. For bisexuals, as they get older, it gets stronger. Not so for gays and straights. And yes, we do like to look at both. We enjoy beauty just like everyone else.

Sorry if my questions are a little misguided. I am a simple homosexual, I am just here to learn! I wish more gays were willing to learn and try to understand like you!

Thanks in advance!

Being bisexual is NOT a choice for us. Just like being straight is not a choice for some. Just like being gay is not a choice for some. Bisexuality is inborn in us, just like being gay is inborn for you. There are many bisexuals of every age. Some are married to a man or woman so that's all you see is what they present. We have the unique ability to "blend" into the gay or straight scene like a chameleon. A very good friend of mine is 70 and he's bisexual and married.

Another way to think about it;
everything that has a beginning and an ending, must have a middle. Otherwise stories would read like this: "Once upon a time, the end!"

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi EagleCowboy,
Thank you for your really informative response. It was really interesting to read.
I had a boyfriend in the past that was bisexual, but I never really fully understood what it is to be bisexual. As gay and straight are more well known.

bi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always try to explain it like blondes and brunettes. The relationship questions work for both. If I'm with a brunette, or if you were with a brunette, you can still like blondes right? And you can like them but it doesn't mean you have an uncontrolling desire to be with them because you constantly need both or anything.

Ok, men and women are different obviously, but as far as how far it affects things with me, no more than mine or your desire for blondes and brunettes.

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always try to explain it like blondes and brunettes. The relationship questions work for both. If I'm with a brunette, or if you were with a brunette, you can still like blondes right? And you can like them but it doesn't mean you have an uncontrolling desire to be with them because you constantly need both or anything.

Ok, men and women are different obviously, but as far as how far it affects things with me, no more than mine or your desire for blondes and brunettes.

Well that is a very simple, yet effective way of explaining it. I like it

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've known I am bi for a long time and the only reason my % are tilted towards the straighter side are due to a relative lack of experience with men. I find myself fantasizing more often about men than women and have really enjoyed my limited experiences with men. I was in an LTR/married relationship with the same woman for 25 yrs and have been in a couple other LTRs with women including a wonderful poly/open relationship with 3 women which overlapped with one another. I have not been in an LTR with a man and have very limited sexual experience with men which I would love to change. I'm looking for a tender. loving LTR or occasional recurring sexual and friendship based relationship with a poly or bi man who can accept my relationships with women. Most important is communication, respect, openness, honesty and fun. Until I find this person, I would in the best of all worlds love a recurring male play partner under 30 to help me experience the bi side of my personality. Not looking for a ton of partners but someone special and connected for some regular play up here in the mountains. Or even on occasional fuck buddy in the San Gabriel Valley or L.A./Hollywood would be nice who would like to teach a fledgling bi man the ropes. I'm a switch, D/D free, intelligent, funny and looking for the right teacher. I'm a bear as you can tell from my photos. My preferences are not set in stone but I tend to be attracted mostly to intelligent, funny, nice, straight acting or identifying men, Caucasian or Asian men, 20-35, D/D and drama free, HWP, preferably cut and in the vicinity. I'm flexible but these are my preferences. Looking to learn.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Though I'm physically attracted to both sexes....it really depends on their personality. I find down to earth people very sexy. Beards and thick hair helps too.