Amateur Couple, Guy has a big dick

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok its a good video but really I would of killed the roommate. He would of slept out in the hall on the floor, not in the bed next to me. I love how he could not get back into the sex and asked her if they could go to her place.

He may be Huge but he needs to learn how to use it. His doggystyle sucked maybe RawDog could send him some vid clips to practice with?

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She said "that hurts" at least a dozen times in that clip. He's not even fully hard...huge!

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
big balls to

he might have a big dick but that thing definately can't get hard or stick up, it's just floppin around

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may be Huge but he needs to learn how to use it. His doggystyle sucked maybe RawDog could send him some vid clips to practice with?

I saw this post before the video, and wondered how bad this guy could've been.

I watched it and a fish flopping around could have done better. In case anyone's curious what SLV was referring to, it starts here:

http://www.lpsg.org/183815-am-i-the-only-to-4.html#post2938375

Thanks for the compliment (and the head's up), SLV. You are such a sweetheart for remembering that post.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...talk about bad sex...this video could be used to promote celibacy in hormone rampant teenagers...

Barrett_Ramsey

Just Browsing
Media
So what if he's a little floppy. I'm not sure why some guys feel they need to be rock hard every time they have sex. Probably some kind of macho complex going on. I personally think I come faster if I'm really hard. I know Jon Holmes was like this in a lot of his movies, but thats more likely due to his drug abuse.

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok its a good video but really I would of killed the roommate. He would of slept out in the hall on the floor, not in the bed next to me. I love how he could not get back into the sex and asked her if they could go to her place.

he's young! practice makes perfect! i would of spent a lot of time getting her ready with my mouth and tongue, she should of been able to slide right on. imho

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is why I NEVER EVER, hook up with guys that have a HUGE dick like this guy, and i have been with several, and all of them were the same, they simply CANNOT get it fully hard no matter how much stimulation you give, it's always floppy, and spongy like, and I HATE that, I dont want to spend the whole time during sex, to try and get him hard enough to fuck... Besides all the guys i have been with that were HUGE, either lost their hard on during fucking, or could not keep it hard enough to fuck.. I'd much rather have an average size dick like 6.5 7 inches, at least they can get the job done the right way, and not have to have it woke up time and time again... :)

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is why I NEVER EVER, hook up with guys that have a HUGE dick like this guy, and i have been with several, and all of them were the same, they simply CANNOT get it fully hard no matter how much stimulation you give, it's always floppy, and spongy like, and I HATE that, I dont want to spend the whole time during sex, to try and get him hard enough to fuck... Besides all the guys i have been with that were HUGE, either lost their hard on during fucking, or could not keep it hard enough to fuck.. I'd much rather have an average size dick like 6.5 7 inches, at least they can get the job done the right way, and not have to have it woke up time and time again... :)

Hmmmm......