Amateur Girls vs Thick Dicks [Pics]

boobfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. We already have a great thread for amateur girls fucking big dicks largely on film. I would love to see some collections of pics (not vids) of real girls taking on real girthy cocks (length is less important). Please posts yours here!

bustedm

Cherished Member
Media
Well, it's not amateur, but here's Sadie West with Shane Diesel. She puts her drink next to his dick so you get a good idea just how thick that thing is.

Attachments

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok as that image has already broke the rules lol not being amateur, here's mine, being amateur but with no woman lol. Had girth up to 7.25" after using my pump. Here it's nice and thick and floppy a couple of hours after pumping.

Yahoo! Groups

boobfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, its a start i guess :) and i am constantly amazed at how big that cock is

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, it's not amateur, but here's Sadie West with Shane Diesel. She puts her drink next to his dick so you get a good idea just how thick that thing is.

I have hung out with that chick in real life and holy shit...make-up does a lot. She was the filthiest...least attractive, most classless chick I have ever met.

She's showing us around her house and when we told her we liked her house...her response was "it took a lot of dick sucking". She sits with her legs spread wide open flashing her vag.

No class...but she can suck a fat cock.

Her real name is Romy. She lives in La Costa.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have hung out with that chick in real life and holy shit...make-up does a lot. She was the filthiest...least attractive, most classless chick I have ever met.

She's showing us around her house and when we told her we liked her house...her response was "it took a lot of dick sucking". She sits with her legs spread wide open flashing her vag.

because youre so classy yourself right?

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

HAHAHAHA!

I've met Shane Diesel in person. Here was at a pho place in my neighborhood oddly enough. I'll tell you, no amount of photoshop could help that ugly mofo

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay