Amazing Sex Tricks - Extreme Kegels, etc.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was once at a county fair in Columbus, MS and went in a strip show. (Mainly to see the reaction of the guys - college students from nearby Mississippi State!)
One of the strippers placed ping-pong balls on the floor and getting them all in her cunt. She then stood up and started hunching and shot them out one-by-one by dancing. I think it was perhaps 8 of the plastic balls.

I will always remember one of the frat boys standing next to the stage. She removed his cap and rubbed her cunt all over his almost-shaved head. He turned red as a beet and his buddies cheered and jeered. Those were the days!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was once at a county fair in Columbus, MS and went in a strip show. (Mainly to see the reaction of the guys - college students from nearby Mississippi State!)
One of the strippers placed ping-pong balls on the floor and getting them all in her cunt. She then stood up and started hunching and shot them out one-by-one by dancing. I think it was perhaps 8 of the plastic balls.

I will always remember one of the frat boys standing next to the stage. She removed his cap and rubbed her cunt all over his almost-shaved head. He turned red as a beet and his buddies cheered and jeered. Those were the days!

A strip show at a county fair? What year was this?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read a story online some time ago about a guy who was an attraction in the school locker room because he could waggle his wienie side to side, while the other guys could only make theirs jump up and down. Anyone ever seen anyone do this (or can do it themselves)?

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the sexiest thing ive ever seen a woman do. The second one with grapes popping out slick with the womans juices was a real turn on.

Great finds. Thanks mateys.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a story online some time ago about a guy who was an attraction in the school locker room because he could waggle his wienie side to side, while the other guys could only make theirs jump up and down. Anyone ever seen anyone do this (or can do it themselves)?

A friend's favorite party trick is doing the "helicopter" with his dick. I've never seen it, nor do I ever want to, but the girls all do have a good laugh.