Amish sex

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to work in a book store a few miles away from the an amish county market. It was open thurs/fri/sat and they would be driven down in a van (often towing a small cargo trailer full of their wares) from lancaster area, about 2 or 3 hours away.
The amusing part was when they would stop by the bookstore and one guy, mid to late 30's, would stock up on penthouse, playboy and the other adult titles we carried.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
read "Amish Confidential" by Chris Burkholder, a former Amish. he openly tallks about bestiality, incest, alcohol abuse among the Amish, a real eye opener.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Intercourse, PA is truly in the absolute middle of fucking NOWHERE.

And yes, PA does has some really strange town names!

Yes, I agree...it is in the middle of nowhere...but, it a very beautiful nowhere..:biggrin:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew a dude in college who was a mennonite from up that way. He got drunk and fucked like all of the other guys at VA Tech did. LOL Like most rural areas there is also a meth problem in Amish country.

AndyRodDick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Loveladies, New Jersey
Hooker, Oklahoma
Hooker Hole, Louisiana
Horneytown, North Carolina
French Lick, Indiana
Fanny, West Virginia
Busti, New York
Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania
Big Beaver, Pennsylvania
Butts, Georgia
Buttzville, New Jersey
Dicktown, New Jersey
Erect, North Carolina
New Erection, Virginia
Dickshooter, Idaho
Intercourse, Pennsylvania
Climax, Georgia

:lmao:

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was my first thought. I remember a video - something like "Broke Straight Boys" where one was supposedly Amish and needed money. He (the actor?) was cut.

Was his name in the movie Jonah? He showed up several times in some BSB I saw and thought he was cute.

curiousimagining

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are right about the language being German but the Amish are actually of Swiss decent and German is one of the five languages spoken there officially.

I live surrounded by them. And their language is more of a slang of German, Amish Dutch or Pennsylvania Dutch we usually call it. Their church Bishops speak "high German" in their Sunday services.

As for if they are cut or not, that I don't know but I would think they are because of their beliefs, but I don't know for sure.

inchman

Just Browsing
Media
been with 2 ex amish....both were uncut...and tiny. so sad haha....another thing is bad teeth as they don't go to dentists.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have thought they would be cut since I think they adhere to the Old Testament teaching. As we know the Jews of the Old Testament were all circumcised.
But perhaps they don't do circumcision. Anybody know for sure?

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I grew up with the Old Amish sects and the Mennonites. There is a big difference between the two. The Amish trace their roots back to the Antibaptists at the time of the Reformation. They fought against the Lutherans, lost & forever swore off violence. The Amish I knew were not circumcised. They bred dogs, have pet mills, are excellent at carpentry & usually only take a bath 1 a week. They are opposed to having their pictures taken because they are considered graven images & against their religion. I've known Amish teenagers to buy cars, hide them in the woods, cruise around at night & get drunk in local bars. They do have a period when they can rebell & decide if they are going to stay within their religion. I am not a real fan of the Mennonites. Again they were another break away sect & followers of a man I believe by the name of John Mennio. They attend public schools, use electricity, drive cars, etc. My experience is that they tended to believe they were righteous & better than others because of their religious beliefs. The girls would get off the school bus, go into the restroom, hike their dresses up at the waist & put make up on. At the end of the day, down went the dresses, & off came the makeup before they git back on the school buses.

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I grew up with the Old Amish sects and the Mennonites. There is a big difference between the two. The Amish trace their roots back to the Antibaptists at the time of the Reformation. They fought against the Lutherans, lost & forever swore off violence. The Amish I knew were not circumcised. They bred dogs, have pet mills, are excellent at carpentry & usually only take a bath 1 a week. They are opposed to having their pictures taken because they are considered graven images & against their religion. I've known Amish teenagers to buy cars, hide them in the woods, cruise around at night & get drunk in local bars. They do have a period when they can rebell & decide if they are going to stay within their religion. I am not a real fan of the Mennonites. Again they were another break away sect & followers of a man I believe by the name of John Mennio. They attend public schools, use electricity, drive cars, etc. My experience is that they tended to believe they were righteous & better than others because of their religious beliefs. The girls would get off the school bus, go into the restroom, hike their dresses up at the waist & put make up on. At the end of the day, down went the dresses, & off came the makeup before they git back on the school buses.

Never felt the need to go on a PC and visit a site about penis' then?

You sure are righteous... *

*My apologies if you have somehow managed to whittle this to me.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are variations among the sects, whether Amish or Mennonite. Technically speaking, the Amish started out as Mennonites.

There are Mennonites who are completely indistinguishable from average Americans. They drive minivans, go to college, wear Banana Republic, occasionally smoke pot, and vote Democrat. You wouldn't know they were Mennonite any more than you'd be able to point out an Episcopalian.

On the other hand, there are Mennonites who are more conservative than Old Order Amish.

The period of life when Amish youths explore the world is known as Rumspringa. It's a period during which they decide whether to join the church or not. Nearly all of them do.

Amish culture is plagued with problems just as all others are. There is violence, drug abuse, teenage pregnancy, etc. On balance, though, their way of life is enviable.

And I've never met a Mennonite who was any more self-righteous than anyone else about religion.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never felt the need to go on a PC and visit a site about penis' then?

You sure are righteous... *

*My apologies if you have somehow managed to whittle this to me.

I do believe he was pointing out that the Amish shun most modern technology, including electricity, cars, etc.

There are other Menonite orders that do use modern technology. It varies between the different orders and sects.

It sounded like Ohioguy was just pointing out that he didn't care for some of the menonnite sects, as he found them self righteous. He never indicated he was a practicing Menonite.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are other Menonite orders that do use modern technology. It varies between the different orders and sects.

I am a computer tech, and make house calls. Several of my clients are Mennonite, and they have desktops, laptops, wifi networks, cell phones and satellite internet. (they live in fairly remote areas, so no DSL)

It's odd...they're basically Amish, but with technology.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALL
i want to know about the Amish / Mennonites is

do they do that naughty thing called Masturbation, like the Mormon boys, do in pairs

Thanks, in advance...
(just need to feed the proper info into my Fantasies)