Ampallang piercing

xxdrakexx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm seriously thinking about getting an ampallang piercing but a little nervous about it. any and all advice would be great. Is it worth it? How bad does it hurt? Recovery time? Are they sexy in your opinion? Do they make sex more pleasurable?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a PA which was a piece of cake in terms of pain. What I've read about an Amp is that it is about a 15 on a scale of 1 - 10 pain. Plus recovery/healing at least 6 months. I know that there are guys on the site with first hand experience and they will comment. Good luck.

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had an amp, yes it hurt like hell but was only about 10 seconds, from what the piercer told me most men will pass out. This was done in a city with an NFL team and from what I was told had done a few on the guys.
It does take about a year to fully heal.

xxdrakexx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm thanks for the input guys! I'm not sure I want to take on a healing process like that..

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have had a PA for over 10 years - sometimes I wear it, sometimes I don't. I love it. Easy piercing to get and quick to heal. And if you or your playmate don't like it, easy to remove. Your cock would look amazing with a PA, btw - in my opinion.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a PA for years, got up to 10mm daily, and a 12mm now and then, but it started to migrate.

So, having considered it for a while anyway, got an apadravya a few months ago.

Let me tell you, the pain was real - as compared to the PA, which was barely noticeable - and as for healing, well it never did. I had to go on a course of anti-biotics and remove the BCR. It's just about healed up now, but not a successful piercing, I'm sorry to say.

Still the break it gave my PA piercing seems to have done it good so I'm back to the 10mm tribal dream ring, which is cool.

xxdrakexx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm maybe I'll jut go for the pa then.. Is there any sexual benefit to a pa? Any time it made sex hard? Thanks for the compliments by th way guys :)

D_T_Roll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you go to these extremes? Seriously guys, if it didnt have a hole in it when you where born than it doesnt need one now.

m446335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God, that looks painful. And it doesn't really look good to me personally. And then if you ended up not liking it, you'd probably still have a hole or some scarring. I don't really like genital piercings, but if i had to have a partner have one, it'd be a PA

xxdrakexx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I decide to go with the frenulum instead. Heals quick, hurts less, no negatives really. Thoughts?