anal douche and cleansing

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fleet enemas are the most common. They're inexpensive, available everywhere and easy to use.

Most of the guys I know use a shower hose arrangement. They seem to prefer it.

As a complete top, let me just add one more thing: as important as douching is (vital, really), allowing time to dry out afterwards is just as crucial. 60-90 minutes should do just fine.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My girlfriend has always been interested in anal. For the hose, is it a strong blast of water that cleanses the rectum or is a low stream of water? and how long does it take?

God, NO! Don't blast her poor rectum with water. She's not a dirty car!

A slow stream will do. And might take a few goes, rather than just one. Also, tell her not to 'over fill'. I know that sounds silly, but too much water can be dangerous. Is very easy to tell when enough is enough...especially if she goes slow.

And might I add that even if you aren't getting fucked in the ass, a good anal douche goes a long way if you want my tongue near your ass, and that means perineum, etc...nothing nastier (or confusing) than a hot, beautiful cock that wants to be sucked, but has a real foul odor coming from underneath it!!!!

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with Hellboy. Especially with regards to rimming.

Anal douching is an important part of good body hygiene whether one is a top, bottom, gay, straight, male, or female.

Reactions: kajteke

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FWIW, my dictionary says douche is for cleaning the vagina and enema is for cleaning the butt. :Flush:

Thanks for the dictionary look-see, SpeedoDude!. But as some of my younger friends say: Whatevah.

As for what I say: You say tomato and I say tomahto...

It still means cleaning an orifice that needs it!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More important is learning how to give oneself a good thorough enema, then follow that up with the douche. The enema gets all the shit out, then the douche cleans the canal up. I don't think a douche is nearly enough, you have to completely evacuate the asshole unless you enjoy fucking into unearthed turds (I've heard that some do; I don't.)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me when one of my close friends had a box of Massengil near his shower (he's gay). I blindly asked, "What the hell are you doing with a douche?"

Tripod learned something new that day... that is for sure! lol!!! :eek: