Anal Estim

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I bought a cheap Tens unit about a year ago and hooked it's up to my cock and glans rings, perinium, balls, etc.... And nothing special happened. Tried all frequencies and pulse widths and nothing. Tried it's again them others day, still no stimulation with one wire on my cockring and one one my glans ring. Just felt them electrical pulses with no arousal. Finally I removed the glans ring electrode and stuck it up my ass, turned the Tens on and wow! I got a big hard on, I could feel the pulses in my ass and I came hard, my ass pulsated more and more. I finally figured estim out for me. What anal toy will work well with my Tens? Got to have one!

Reactions: Thick7c

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In surfing the net I've seen that many manufacturers produce estim devices that can be used vaginally or anally. I've never tried them but a sales lady at our local toy shop filled me in about them being used in both holes. She was making a sales pitch to me as she pointed them out in her glass counter. She offered to make me a deal I couldn't refuse. I did refuse, however. Lol

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used a tens unit once and put a uretheral insert and an anal bead hooked up and man talk about a wild ride, my entire cock throbbed to the bead and when I finally shot what a load.