Anal sex advice - ladies only please!

sprout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello ladies-

My man and I are planning to experiment with anal sex, and I'm looking for some advice from my fellow LPSG chicks. He's big - 10 1/4" tip to base, 7 1/4" girth. Any suggestions for how to get started? Been doing some reading on the forums, but I'd love some frank, honest advice from my gals with personal experience. I'm obviously a little uneasy - I'm basically an anal virgin and want to make sure it's a great experience for both of us. Thanks in advance for the advice! :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No offense, but are those measurements for real?

I've never shoved anything that big up my ass, and I don't think I ever will.

That's not to say it is impossible - far from it. I would seriously recommend though that you start with something considerately less girthy. Maybe you'll be able to work up to taking that girth in your first session of trying, maybe not. But if your butt is truly virgin turf I think trying to relax on to a 7+ girth would be quite difficult.

First time I tried anal was with a guy who was (roughly) 6x4.75 - I couldn't do it. That was a combination of not enough lube and, once it had hurt a little, being unable to relax.

Play with toys for a bit first - lots of lube. Work your way up.

EDIT: btw - I think you may do better asking some of the gay guys here for advice on anal with larger girths. There are probably more 'bottoms' here than women and, within that group of men, probably more size queens - anally speaking. I don't see why taking advice from women only is better when you're more likely to find a man who has had a similar experience.

Last edited:

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That sure wouldn't be the first thing I put up my ass. I am a great fan of anal and I never got past 6.5" after all these years..and that is still a lot.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gulp! Never done it, but that would not be what I would start with, dear!

sprout

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm asking for advice from women BECAUSE I am a woman. Yes, his large size is an issue, but my main concern is that anal sex is new to me and I'm looking for advice on how to get started from WOMEN who have been in my position. I also asked for women to respond only because (as expected) many men on this forum seem to be quite rude and unhelpful. I'm just looking for some friendly help and advice. That's all.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm asking for advice from women BECAUSE I am a woman. Yes, his large size is an issue, but my main concern is that anal sex is new to me and I'm looking for advice on how to get started from WOMEN who have been in my position. I also asked for women to respond only because (as expected) many men on this forum seem to be quite rude and unhelpful. I'm just looking for some friendly help and advice. That's all.

Sure you are... and your husband has the biggest dick in the world too. :rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only say start small, use a lot of lube and wash EVERYTHING afterward.

Because I am such a clean freak, and because I find anal very ho-hum, I don't do it anymore.

OhhYeah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry I'm not a girl but I feel compelled to warn you. I've been trying anal sex with my gf for about a year now. Usually I only get a couple inches in and she says "ok stop I changed my mind, it hurts too much", and Im only 6x4.5(ish) hard. We've tried it about 10 times and her butt doesnt seem to be getting any looser considering she bled the last 2 times so we have since given up. If you can take 10 by 7 your in the wrong profession, if you know what I'm sayin. But good luck anyway.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok....i'm not an anal sex virgin but I dont have much advice. What I can say (which you and your bf probably already know) is to go slow. My first time was painful. I was just 18 and I thought my ex whom was 21 was cheating on me (which I found out he was about a month later) so I called his ex gf whom he had spoken to earlier and confronted her. In the end I still couldnt prove it and he got really mad. A few days later we were having makeup sex and he must have still been somewhat mad. We were fucking doggystyle when he took it out and rammed it in my ass. It was horrible. I begged for him to stop. When he pulled it out he has blood on his dick. I wanted to almost cry. He had asked me on previous occasions for anal sex and I said no so he knew exactly what he was doing.

My current bf wants to have anal sex. He's always given me exactly what I want (rough unless I ask for him not to be) and he says he'll go slow but I still turn him down. I'm scared to do anal.

My best advice.....go slow and use KY. Asses unfortunately dont make their own moisture.

And oh, if he takes it out your ass and put it into your vagina you can get a vaginal infection. It didnt happen to me but I do know that.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

This is a discussion forum. You'll have good and bad, get used to it. Learn to be more tolerant as there are many people on this board willing to help.

An anus is an Anus. Everybody has one. The muscles work the same way.
The only advantage a womans anus has over a man is the ability to let off the silent deadly farts, capable of peeling wallpaper and causing an invisible death cloud for the unknowing open mouth passerby.

Foreplay is your friend. Lots of it. Lots of lube. Don't rush.

If he is indeed that large, than it is going to be a SERIOUS challenge. Not something an anal virgin is going to be able to do out of the shoot (poop shoot that is... har har har).

You need to do some serious anal play before you even attempt to take something that big.
Otherwise it could mean a trip to the hospital for you, if you rip your bowels open.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Along with what everyway else has said, get your pussy really well fucked first (to orgasm!). It relaxes that whole region of your anatomy.

Also, there is a lot of variation in response to anal. For some its easy first time - for some its never easy. So go at your own pace.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I had anal sex it was with someone huge as well. Was difficult and I didn't do it again for 20 years - no kidding! Scared me to death. I've had anal sex only a couple of times since and the most important part for me was to be relaxed, well lubed, and to have fingers work the area first. Take it very slow. There is a point where it tends to be quite tight and then if you can get past that point it's much easier. The skin inside your rectum is not tough like the vagina's and tears quite easily - go slow!

There are lots of toys - plugs and beads, you should probably invest in and play with first. That is quite a large penis (and I believe you because I've seen one that big and no one here believes me either) and if it's the first thing to go in there it will be quite a shock. You need to train yourself to be relaxed with something unfamilar up there.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all start with an enema or a fleet (fleet is a squeeze bottle with saline solution prefilled), you can find enema bags (also called douche bags) and fleet at walgreens or a local drug store. It cleans you out so there is no blockage or worries about making a mess.

Then put in a butt plug, leave it in for 20-30 minutes. This will relax your muscles.
You may want to get mutiple sizes and replace the smaller one for a larger one and leave that in for awhile as well. This really makes a difference, especially when you are new to the experience and don't have a good understanding of how to relax them on your own.

Also, lots of lube. The first couple of times I did it I had my bf consistantly adding more and it made it much more enjoyable for me.

I also found that the hornier I am the easier it is to open and the better the experience.

It really is all about relaxing and ejoying, don't think about it or try too hard, this will sabotage it.

Have Fun! :biggrin1:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would recommend you start of with fingers, toys, plugs, for the first few times. Plenty of lube too. Then gradually start to introduce your man a little at a time.

This is good advice.

I dated a woman several years ago who introduced me to "pegging." We started off very slow with only fingers and other small insertables. As I learned how to relax my sphincter, she started using longer and higher-girth dildos. These started with very small toys along the sizes of 3.5" to 4". Over the course of several months, I had progressed to taking a large (i.e., 8" insertable length) dildo. Heaven!

I would suggest you start very slow. Learn how to relax "down there" and go from there. I would not recommend that you try to take his cock all at once.

SHR

D_Polyxena Pasties

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with the others who said you're telling tall tales on his size. And if I were you, and you're not a lier/troll/man just wanting "ladies only" to describe anal sex prep to you, I would reach out to a lot of the guys on here too. If I recall when I asked my own anal questions, more of the males have taken a decent size cock to the ass than the woman. So, they might have more adivce for you and you're nearly one of a kind husband's penis.