anal sex and stool .

african

Just Browsing
Media
question to guys with a big ass caused by anal sex , how do you passing stools , as i knew if ass is big stool will come out direct, do need to wear diapers always.

thanks

african

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
african said:
question to guys with a big ass caused by anal sex , how do you passing stools , as i knew if ass is big stool will come out direct, do need to wear diapers always.

thanks

african
Even if you're not 12 years old African...you sound like you are.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
african said:

thanks

african
OK, I'm going to try to answer this one, now that I've been offline for a few hours with sufficient intake of sunshine not to be flippant.

The anal and rectal areas are very elastic in nature, otherwise they would not wield to fucking so (relatively) readily in the first place. That which has been "stretched out of shape" will generally revert to its regular shape in a very short time.

I have known (not in a biblical sense!) a couple of cock-whores who have literally slept with a different guy (or guys) each night, and who have used sanitary towels or tampons to prevent minor leakage (but certainly not a full bowel movement). This problem was exacerbated purely due to the fact that neither ever gave his ass the time to relax back to its regular form, and was instead off being fucked again within a space of hours. For weeks and months at a time. THESE ARE ABSOLUTE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE. Anal sex is not a commonplace route to fecal incontinence, as you seem to be suggesting.

Generally speaking, it's just a case of knowing (because your body will surely give you enough clues) what feels like too much, and what is just right (in terms of both dimensions and frequency) for you to gain anal pleasure and keep on functioning as a healthy human being.

African, you've been asked before.. but what is your first language? It might be useful to know in being able to offer links to information in that language, amongst other things.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
Even if you're not 12 years old African...you sound like you are.

If you are picking at African's linguistic abilities... then can you do better in any African language? And if you are picking at the content of his question... then please don't underestimate how hard to come by knowledge about homosexuality is in many parts of the globe.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
If you are picking at African's linguistic abilities... then can you do better in any African language? And if you are picking at the content of his question... then please don't underestimate how hard to come by knowledge about homosexuality is in many parts of the globe.
I didn't take the question seriously, Alex. I think it's kids playing.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: :smashfreakB: :240: :aargh4: :smileysex5: :3822733875wackit: :jumping38: :laugh2:

A clean ass is a good start.

I don't know what you've got to do polish that thing, but, it's the bottom line, if I'm going anywhere near it. Your butt should smell and taste like candy, when I roll you over.

And gas--get rid of it all, before we go at it doggy style. I know a woman, who could set your sheets on fire. I mean the bedroom's uninhabitable, when you get her going - even with a little fingering. [Great sex, otherwise though.]

Certain foods can make the butt an unfriendly place, when you're poking around back there. Cheeses (pizza, macaroni & cheese), beans, steak and pork should be avoided, when you want to get down with your woman. Even potatoes in large quantities should be scratched off the menu. Anything that creates gastrointestinal action is a no-no.

Instead, grab up something healthy: fish, roasted or baked chicken, soups or curries and salads, of course. These foods are anal-friendly, whether you're doing anal or just going at it, doggy style.

I think there's a website out there with all this info. I can't remember where I read it or heard it, but wish I'd known about it a long time ago. Has anyone else read this stuff about sex-friendly foods?

african

Just Browsing
Media
Damage or injury to the anal sphincter muscles or the nerves surrounding these muscles .

this what anal sex caused isn't it .

african

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
african said:
Damage or injury to the anal sphincter muscles or the nerves surrounding these muscles .

this what anal sex caused isn't it .

african

No. Except for violent rape or other similiar circumstances, anal sex:
  • is NOT painful
  • does NOT cause injury to the anal sphincter, muscles, nerves, etc.
  • will NOT permanently stretch your anal sphincter
  • will NOT cause you to lose control of your bowel movements
Now that I've answered your question, you owe me an answer. What country are you from?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guess now's not the time for the joke about the upside down bar stool that seats four.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Well Hell...I am not even sure this question deserve an intelligent answer....:wtf1:

OK, well let's try stretching our imagination for once, shall we? The poster is from Sudan, a nation where homosexuality is explicitly outlawed with extremely severe penalties. Do you really think that information on homosexuality is widespread, or perhaps instead that any tidbits of knowledge might be hugely welcome to the poster, who will have grown up in a climate of fear and misinformation?

http://www.mask.org.za/article.php?cat=sudan&id=571

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
alex8 said:
OK, well let's try stretching our imagination for once, shall we? The poster is from Sudan, a nation where homosexuality is explicitly outlawed with extremely severe penalties. Do you really think that information on homosexuality is widespread, or perhaps instead that any tidbits of knowledge might be hugely welcome to the poster, who will have grown up in a climate of fear and misinformation?

Alex, I am impressed by your insight, knowledge and compassion.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:

Alex, I know that most of my posts to you are shameless flirtations, but behind all of that, I deeply believe that you are a true gentleman. You always examine the deeper issue, and stand up for what is right. What's more, beyond your insightful opinions, you ALWAYS provide researched and informative references. So, once again, THANK YOU!

Reactions: hot-rod

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nationality, culture and linguistic diversity aside, African has asked a genuine question, and many posters, particularly Alex, have posted genuine and informative replies. I'm sure that African is not the only potential reader here to have the same question in mind. Those of us with more knowledge and experience of all things homosexual - and indeed heterosexual for that matter - may think this a dumb question, but personally, before I took the time to find out answers to questions like this myself while I was growing up, I was none the wiser.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's say that the person posting as African is acutally a goofy kid having a prank on today. So what? Does someone making a lame joke actually lessen any of us? I believe, that since the actual content of the question is valid, and as Alex & Chuck proved, it can lead to correct information and education. To me, it's worth the risk of possibly having some half-brained, loser kids somewhere getting their jollies.

That's not to say that blatant 'phobic' behavior should be tolerated, I just think that there was enough gray area in this case to give the benefit of doubt to African.

This minor hijacking has now ended, your browsers will now return to their proper thread lines...:smile: