Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
Guess now's not the time for the joke about the upside down bar stool that seats four.

Matthew,

You should try to rotate some new material in to your act. That ones a bit tired.

Thanks,
Chuck.

killian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
Nationality, culture and linguistic diversity aside, African has asked a genuine question, and many posters, particularly Alex, have posted genuine and informative replies. I'm sure that African is not the only potential reader here to have the same question in mind. Those of us with more knowledge and experience of all things homosexual - and indeed heterosexual for that matter - may think this a dumb question, but personally, before I took the time to find out answers to questions like this myself while I was growing up, I was none the wiser.

hey I'm gay and always wondered if that could be possible if anyone abused anal sex.... I'm not much of a btm but I know that when I get passive for my bf I do have difficulty holding a fart for the following day... I can only imagine what it would be like to get a nasty diarrhea right after such an activity... gross but eh I've heard those kind of stories...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inkubus963 said:
Let's say that the person posting as African is acutally a goofy kid having a prank on today.

That's not to say that blatant 'phobic' behavior should be tolerated, I just think that there was enough gray area in this case to give the benefit of doubt to African.

I think the notable factors here are that African has posted a number of questions over a period of time, all in the same characteristic style of English. From his previous posts, I had noted a structural similarity in syntax and grammar to Arabic; while a word like 'stool' is exactly the kind of medical terminology that one might find by checking in a dictionary rather than something more idiomatic. Since we have only been told that African is from the Sudan, we still (sadly) don't know whether his first language is Arabic, Fiadidja-Mahas (Nubian), Te Badawie, or one of the other Nilotic or Sudanic languages. However, there are certainly a number of Arabic speakers apart from myself on these boards, and who knows what linguistic abilities others may have that could be of assistance here also --- although African seems to be doing a perfectly reasonable job of at least getting his questions across in English up to now, if people will only allow him a little leeway with the choices of vocabulary and syntactic structures.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
OK, well let's try stretching our imagination for once, shall we? The poster is from Sudan, a nation where homosexuality is explicitly outlawed with extremely severe penalties. Do you really think that information on homosexuality is widespread, or perhaps instead that any tidbits of knowledge might be hugely welcome to the poster, who will have grown up in a climate of fear and misinformation?

http://www.mask.org.za/article.php?cat=sudan&id=571

I stand corrected....with the circumstances involved. Perhaps you are correct.

african

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to thanks all who wrote the comments , but still no one answer
my question regarding the stool is it pass from the big ass spontanously or
depend on your desire.

we are here friends ,so let us talk openly .

african

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
If you are picking at African's linguistic abilities... then can you do better in any African language? And if you are picking at the content of his question... then please don't underestimate how hard to come by knowledge about homosexuality is in many parts of the globe.

You said exactly what I was thinking. Only here, it's 4:30 in the morning, and I didn't know how to say it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
african said:
depend on your desire.

we are here friends ,so let us talk openly .

african

alex8 answered your question quite thoroughly, and well. He even provided you with a link. what is your first language? How is your French?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
african said:
depend on your desire.
EDIT: the Arabic text will only work in Internet Explorer. In Firefox, it appears in the reverse direction.

CLICK HERE ALSO

It's stated twice, both here:
ﺎﻧﻫ ﺏﻮﺘﻛﻣﻠﺍ ﻦﻤ ﻪﻨﺈﻔ

http://www.lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=438590&postcount=10

and here:
ﺎﻧﻫﻮ

http://www.lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=438012&postcount=4

..that anal sex will not result in health problems of this type except in cases of rape and violence.
ﺐﺎﺻﺘﻏﻹﺍﻮ ﻒﻨﻌﻠﺍ ﺖﻻﺎﺤ ﻲﻔ ﻻﺇ ﺔﻴﺣﺻﻠﺍ ﻞﻛﺎﺷﻤﻠﺎﺒ ﺐﺒﺴﻴ ﻻ ﻲﺠﺮﺸﻠﺍ ﺲﻨﺠﻠﺍ ﻦﺃ

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not that uncommon a belief. My flatmate is str8, and he caught a couple of his work collegues laughing behind the back of a flamboyantly gay customer who had been in. He challenged them as to why they were making fun of the customer, and they made the dead brain reply of "Why? are you gay too?" He told that no, he wasn't, but his best friend was, and he'd hate to think that people made fun of me like that. They put two and two together and realised this was the same friend he shared a flat with, and started asking the most absurd questions.

Firstly, they asked why he wasn't afraid that I'd come into his bedroom in the middle of the night and rape him. When they heard I had a boyfriend, they were horrified that my flatmate might possibly hear us having sex through the walls.

They also said that it was a "Proven FactTM" that after a while of "being gay" that your ass breaks, and you have to wear tampons, and eventually a nappy. This always happens to all gays apparently.

Ignorance is everywhere. If you behave in the way that alex8's aquaintance does, and don't let your body recover after sex, and don't look after yourself, you may well through your negligence cause yourself problems. But they're an extreme. A friend of mine who's a doctor told me that the sphincter is a muscle, and even if it is stretched or weakened, it can be restored through simple pelvic exercises.

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dr Rock said:
:shrug: i'd suggest that if one is really worried about the integrity or status of one's anal passageways, one would be happier if one refrained from sticking ANYTHING up one's ass in the first place. but i guess that's just too simple for humans

And I guess in the same vein those women who have any concern about stress incontinence and slackening of their vaginal walls, would stop letting men fuck them and certainly never ever have children - or certainly no more than one. Get real Dr Rock ..... humans do it because they like it! and for some its part of a healthly relationship.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
artyhungman said:
And I guess in the same vein those women who have any concern about stress incontinence and slackening of their vaginal walls, would stop letting men fuck them and certainly never ever have children - or certainly no more than one. Get real Dr Rock ..... humans do it because they like it! and for some its part of a healthly relationship.

Dr. Rock's comment was in the context of natural bodily functions. Vaginas are supposed to have a penis enter them. The anus, on the other hand, is designed for exit only.

Just because people do things "because they like it" doesn't mean those activities are part of the natural bodily functions or process.

People eat foods that are unhealthy because they like it. People smoke and drink because they like it. People smoke crack because they like it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
It works properly in Apple's Safari too.

شكراًالكس
:biggrin1:
Tsk... I'm using Firefox and have to look at my own Arabic script backwards.. while yours works just fine for me on-screen. Life's a big pile of stool sometimes. :rolleyes:

african

Just Browsing
Media
Iam with Dr. Rock

anal is a place for discharging stool only

vagina is a place for fuck and sex .

this is the human natural ALLAH created like that . any other acivity oposite to definitly not matching the humanity .

regards

african

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm. Wonder if Allah is an LPSG member. Which forum do you think would be his favorite?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
african said:
I am with Dr. Rock

anal is a place for discharging stool only

vagina is a place for fuck and sex .

this is the human natural ALLAH created like that . any other acivity oposite to definitly not matching the humanity .

regards

african

OK. I'll take the bait.

Some people don't believe in the God of Abraham, whether it's the Islamic version, the Jewish version, or the Christian version. Some people, including Dr. Rock, don't believe in any god. Many countries value the right to think freely without the restriction of any particular religion.

As Alex8 pointed out, in countries like Sudan, homosexual men risk their lives to have sex with other men. They have the urge to have sex with other men just like heterosexual men have the urge to have sex with women. It is a natural biological desire. From a religious perspective: That's how God created them and God doesn't make mistakes.