Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in college, my lover wouldn't let me in her pussy. That was for her husband. However her ass was free to me. The first time Imwas nside it was like being inma vice. I enjoy it, it is so tight, but at tme end o,the day the pussy is where it's at.

jasonhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definitely in the minority in that I often enjoy anal more than vaginal, though I love both a lot. I definitely love having my asshole licked, though I've found a lot of people feel the same way (though I might feel a bit more strongly about it), including both women and men.

i love anal too!! its such a turn on for me. i dont mind licking an asshole either :wink:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As great as vaginal sex is anal is way better don't ask me why it just is for me. I also love strapon sex then third would be oral. I want my girl to give me a rim job but she is not into it oh well. just have to settle for anal haha.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
My wife is very highly sexed - we're regular swingers - but just can't get pleasure from anal. We tried, and she's tried with smaller men, but it does absolutely nothing for her but hurt, and she doesn't enjoy the pain as some women do. The first girl I did it regularly with used to say "it always hurts and I hope it always will". It's not everybody's thing.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Something made for excreting babies versus something made for excreting waste. The whole human body was made for sex.
Vagina was also made for excreting waste (urine is waste no duh), vagina also has other secretions such as menstrual blood and other vaginal discharges.
Anyway, both could be done 100% clean, just takes the right strategy/timing.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
prev. member in other thread proposed this poll:
I am a str8 man prefer: Vag
I am a gay man prefer: Vag
I am a str8 man prefer: Anal - take
I am a str8 man prefer: Anal - give
I am a gay man prefer: Anal - take
I am a gay man prefer: Anal - give
I am a woman prefer: Vag penetration
I am a woman prefer: Anal penetration[/QUOTE]

could we have something similar?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vagina was also made for excreting waste (urine is waste no duh), vagina also has other secretions such as menstrual blood and other vaginal discharges.

Honey, I suggest you revise your knowledge of the female anatomy. Urine does not come from the vagina.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same real estate, in between then the anus next door
That means your penis is in the "same real estate" as your anus, so why would a woman want to go near yours?

Personally, I find anal sex works best with smaller penises. It's turned around some otherwise unexciting hook-ups for me!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Urine doesn't come from the vagina. And if anyone attempted to penetrate my urethra, I'd castrate him with my bare hands. Just sayin'. It is not the "same real estate". Personally, I have a significant space between my urethra and my vagina. You should google yourself up a diagram and stop giving out bad info.

Why would you argue with Helga? She wasn't saying anything bad about anal, and unlike your statement, hers is accurate. The vagina is a place for passing babies. The anus is for passing turds. Both are perfectly legitimate places to penetrate. That was her whole point!

As for the OP, I prefer vaginal penetration. Greatly. I like both, but when I want to be fucked, anal alone could never cut it.

Last edited: