anal sex- consequences

uncutmarried8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had anal sex for the first time last week. I did enjoy it, just that when i pulled out, was quite gross with shit on my condommed cock. My question was how do we avoid the feces part, do bottoms usually get an enema or some equivalent prior to intercourse? Safe to say i was quite turned off by the site if it.

Reactions: drambone2001

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Def try an enema. Sometimes during anal sex the bottom will have rectal contractions and prostate orgasms, which might cause them to "bear down" and/or cause movement in the lower part of the rectum. This is due to heightened sexual arousal, especially if the head of your penis is repeatedly stimulating the prostate. All of this, and the thrusting of your cock in and out which allows air to build up in the colon, may cause fecal matter to move down the colon, even though it has been thoroughly cleaned. From experience I will tell you that it is embarrassing for the both of you, especially if the built up air is expressed as you pull out resulting in - essentially - a fart. Difficult though it may be, you may just attribute it to the fact that you are a good lover. Accidents happen.

Reactions: glacius01

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't need an enema. Douching is usually sufficient. This should be done about 20 mins prior to play.

Avoid eating 4 hours prior to play. If you are planning a long long session, imodium can help.

Generally a high fibre diet will help the cleaning process.

Always put a towel down just in case.

As they say, shit happens sometimes. That's the primary purpose of your ass so don't make a big deal if you get muddy now and then. Your bottom will be embarrassed enough without you pulling faces.

Reactions: glacius01

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enemas are not usually necessary. And when the situation is severe enough that one would seem called for, I wouldn't really recommend having intercourse anyway. Sometimes a guy can be good without intervention, or sometimes only a bowel movement is necessary. That is ideal IMO. More typically a little bit of douching is necessary, but it's best to minimize the severity of it. The more severe the douching, the more the mucus lining of the rectum is removed.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You don't need an enema. Douching is usually sufficient. This should be done about 20 mins prior to play.

Avoid eating 4 hours prior to play. If you are planning a long long session, imodium can help.

Generally a high fibre diet will help the cleaning process.

Always put a towel down just in case.

As they say, shit happens sometimes. That's the primary purpose of your ass so don't make a big deal if you get muddy now and then. Your bottom will be embarrassed enough without you pulling faces.

I love the second tip regarding avoid eating. Has anyone tried sucking a big dick on a full stomach? It's so uncomfortable. The only thing that's worse is trying to suck cock with a runny nose. Ugh!

I know that's off topic, but it just caught me. I always douche it out before getting fucked. If that opportunity isn't available then back to just the cock sucking. I've found that many are okay with that. :redface:

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm going to be having sex with a guy who is well hung. I've played with my toys and am confident that I'll be okay size wise.
My issue is that even though I douch I think that the toy moving in and out creates a vacuum that pulls matter down from my upper colon into my lower.
Anybody have a workaround for this? All I can think of is to clean out, pump on a toy a clean out again and hope for the best when the time comes.

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just had anal sex for the first time last week. I did enjoy it, just that when i pulled out, was quite gross with shit on my condommed cock. My question was how do we avoid the feces part, do bottoms usually get an enema or some equivalent prior to intercourse? Safe to say i was quite turned off by the site if it.
you can't always plan sex..sometimes it just happens..you've had pleasure.. wiping a shit off your dick should be no big deal

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find, for me personally, that it's best to have a light breakfast or have something like oatmeal or soup. By the time it's time to clean to prepare for sex, the process is smoother and so much easier and the percentage of an accident is extremely low. I use a douche with an attachment to go in pretty deep and open me up.

On the occasions I do end up having an accident after cleaning, I get embarrassed. But when I'm topping and it happens with whomever I'm hooking up with, I know crap like that happens and I just clean up and help the bottom clean up and keep going. When you're playing with an ass like that, it's bound to happen. If getting dirty in the field annoys you so much, you shouldn't be playing ball.

Being in a relationship where sex is bound to be spontaneous and not planned, accidents happen and we don't let it ruin the chemistry. You get used to it.

Reactions: orangeC

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fucking without an enema ain't an option for this guy, lol. Accidents happen I know but I've yet to have one after a good enema prep and water flush.

BTW a good BM before sex followed by an enema will just about make for worry free anal.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never had that problem. I eat a well balanced, high fiber diet so my gastro-intestinal tract allows me to stay quite regular and cleaned out.