Anal sex - does the anus adapts to the penis?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jpdab1, Jan 5, 2010.

1. jpdab1

jpdab1 Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend and I started dating almost a year ago and we have a lot of anal sex. Lately we've been doing it 2/3 times a day. I am the bottom and he is the top. I would say that he is big (8 inches). Lately I have been noticing that his dick enters me easily and I don't feel much trouble taking him in. My question is, is this normal? Does your ass adapts to the penis you have sex with? I'm just a bit paranoid about it at the moment...

2. BikerBear

BikerBear Member

Albums:
    Firstly, 2 or 3 times a day??? :confused: You lucky sod ya... :biggrin1:

No, your not experiencing anything out of the ordinary. If you are really concerned, try exercises. After all, the sphincter is a muscle and must be exercised (that's not a joke).

3. jpdab1

jpdab1 Member

Albums:
    I guess we have a lot of free time... :biggrin1:

4. eyescream

Gold Member

I seriously doubt it. It's probably more a psychological thing, like you're a lot more relaxed and your body knows how much to take in.

5. Onslow

Gold Member

It does get easier and is perfectly normal. It;s the same as giving the blowjob the first time to a big cock it can be painful. Over time your mouth learns to open wider. To keep from trouble there it's good to eat a lot of thick sandwiches and learn to slide large items in and out of the mouth he will be grateful that you don't scrape his penis with your teeth.

Back on topic the anal entry is similar to the mouth and the vagina. There is a stretching which takes place and builds over time//. stop having sex and the stretched area will start to go back towards what iit was. Not necessarily all the way back. My second wife had real problems at the start but by the end of our marriage was able to accomodate me without pain. The same situatiion has happened with a few men I have been with there was difficulty at the start but it got easier.

You say he gets in easier, do you still get pleasure? As long as it's fun don't panic.

6. jpdab1

jpdab1 Member

Albums:
    I feel a lot of pleasure. More than ever before! It's just that it enters me easily and I was feeling a bit paranoid about being loose... :)

7. jermained

jermained New Member

Albums:
    It probably goes back to being tight after a long period of not having anal sex, right? :/

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I wouldn't worry about it. My BF and I use to have sex everyday when we first met and I was always tight. He does not have a large cock, fairly average actually and only a few times could he enter me without me asking him to go slow. He also has a wild curve upwards that might affect it but.. in any case, the anus does go back to its normal tightness unless you are constantly stretching it.

9. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's very normal to adapt to your BF. I doubt you're becoming "loose". want to drive your man crazy? squeeze your sphincter muscle around his cock while he's fucking you, I like to call that "milking"

10. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

It is probably because you are just more relaxed and comfortable having intercourse with him. I don't think your anus gets stretched from anal sex any more than it does from taking a dump every day. LOL

11. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I had your body...Im sure I'd get sex all day long too!

Enjoy it. It's normal.

12. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    I agree, it's more about you getting more used and comfortable with the whole thing than you actually, physically adapting.

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most bottoms stretch out and adapt to a large cock. It's best to keep on hitting it regularly so they don't tighten up. 2-3 times a day doesn't allow for much recovery time. Nice! If you are concerned about becoming too loose, it's not likely, but you could take a bit of a break and do some exercises for it.

14. docris

docris New Member

Yes the anus does adapt to the penis. I'm a straight gal and when my husband and I are doing anal fairly regularly, it's easier for him to slide in. When we haven't done it for a while, we have to use more lube and a slower pace to get it in comfortably.