Anal stimulation?

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
hello. I am a straight dude who has never once in my life stuck anything up my ass or even thought about doing that lol. But I've noticed alot of straight guys like to do this from time to time along with masturbating. Can anyone explain if youve done this and what the point is? I feel like masturbation by itself is most likely enough

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I do this sometimes maybe about 25% of the times I jerk off. There's a lot of nerve endings in there and sometimes you can stimulate the prostate which honestly feels really fucking good. Honestly, I cum harder and the orgasm is more intense. I started with just a finger and usually that's what I use. But I broke down and bought a bullet shaped dildo, and that does wonders. Get some real lube, not like lotion or something. And try it out. Go slow, take your time, and definitely make sure you're um, clean.

Reactions: NakedWalker

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Why should there be any limitations? When I make love to myself, I touch, caress, and fondle all parts of my body - from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. And yes, that includes my anus. The anus is very sensitive and stimulating it definitely heightens the experience. Once you learn to completely relax, feelings from your anus will emanate throughout your entire core and radiate to your genitals - I especially like the way it makes my balls feel; they get very tight and extra sensitive.