analingus

Bert_13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only done it once or twice, and it was in the throes of sexual anarchy, where you're just not totally conscious of what you're doing. I was eating her out and then just slipped down a bit. She enjoyed it, but it doesn't happen often and we've never spoken about it. I don't think I'd want it done to me. I'd just be so self conscious, you know?

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only done it once or twice, and it was in the throes of sexual anarchy, where you're just not totally conscious of what you're doing. I was eating her out and then just slipped down a bit. She enjoyed it, but it doesn't happen often and we've never spoken about it. I don't think I'd want it done to me. I'd just be so self conscious, you know?

Hair traps odors, so what you should do is take a long, hot shower, shave your crack and really work a good lather of soap, getting up in a little bit to be sure you are really clean. When you are done, put a bit of cologne on your cheeks (not on your anus!) to give her that inviting smell. If you really want to be certain there is no odor, use some scented lube or even some honey (just no chocolate!!).

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the best feeling in the world. Sometimes, even better than getting a BJ! I love receiving, and I don't mind giving too. The ass hole is extremely sensitive and I always laugh when I feel a tongue licking me back there.

Sometimes I even like to get fucked by her with a strap on. Or the same the other way too - I like to fuck her ass after I lick her back there.

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can totally practice safe analingus...it's not unheard of if you are both STD free and make sure the area is clean...

Precisely, and well said.

My wife didn't initially want me going down there on her, but now she enjoys that very much given the right occasion (freshly showered, no digestive issues, etc.). Usually works nicely as a good warm up for anal sex, too.

As a receiver, I enjoy it immensely - in fact sometimes my wife will simply focus her energies there while I masturbate, and it's enormously pleasurable at orgasm. So giving/receiving - yup, absolutely, given the appropriate conditions (cleanliness, etc.).

keva

1st Like
Media
In previous relationships I'd always fancied doing it but it wasn't an option. Soon after starting a relationship with my now fiance she was licking my balls whilst I was wanking my cock and she just dove down lower and started rimming me, god it felt amazing. Soon afterwards I cam buckets :)

Since then we do it to each other from time to time, not always but if we're feeling particularly adventurous, or she just wants to get me off quickly :) SHe had done it with several other boyfriends before and obviously they, and she'd enjoyed it.

It was a bit of a surprise at first, and I sometimes feel a little bit funny about having it done to me but it is very hot, the feelings are amazing. Normally I'll be lying on my back rubbing my cock whilst she's licking me, looking up and enjoying the show. Occasionally I'll be on all fours, this always makes me feel particularly exposed and sort of kinky.

As long as she's clean I enjoy doing it for her, sometimes it leads onto anal sex and sometimes not

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love doing this and receiving it is also fantastic, unfortunately my gf doesn`t get much enjoyment from me doing it to her which is a shame, however when she does it to me it feels amazing and I have very intense orgasms when she rims me and I stroke myself at the same time, there have been times when I`ve shot some seriously massive loads and covered both her face, hair and the pillows and wall behind her, lol!

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
In previous relationships I'd always fancied doing it but it wasn't an option. Soon after starting a relationship with my now fiance she was licking my balls whilst I was wanking my cock and she just dove down lower and started rimming me, god it felt amazing. Soon afterwards I cam buckets :)

Since then we do it to each other from time to time, not always but if we're feeling particularly adventurous, or she just wants to get me off quickly :) SHe had done it with several other boyfriends before and obviously they, and she'd enjoyed it.

It was a bit of a surprise at first, and I sometimes feel a little bit funny about having it done to me but it is very hot, the feelings are amazing. Normally I'll be lying on my back rubbing my cock whilst she's licking me, looking up and enjoying the show. Occasionally I'll be on all fours, this always makes me feel particularly exposed and sort of kinky.

As long as she's clean I enjoy doing it for her, sometimes it leads onto anal sex and sometimes not

:biggrin1:

B_KendraLesnick831

Just Browsing
Media
When it comes to giving, so long as it's totally clean, I'm generally quite willing to, and I've been told by both men and women that I'm very, very good at it. When it comes to receiving, God, I love having my asshole and perineum kissed, tongued, and sucked on, it feels amazing.

Last edited:

I love having mine rimmed. and my Fiance loves it when I lick hers while goin down on her. Amazing. Both clean of course.

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my thought on analingus and rimming and in my opinion hair in all the wrong places. My ex never wanted anything to do with anal but have had a couple of girl friends that shared the liking of the stimulation which is outa this world. I shave my pubic and ass hair and keep my pit hair trimmed short. Maybe 5000 years ago the oder caught by these hairs was esential for mating but I see them as only oder trapping hair. Hence I keep mine shaved plus I love the smooth feeling. I do wash very throughly and as some one said stick a finger in a little ways to be sure of being very clean. Then I use a little baby powder to help keep me dry and oder free. What I wonder from those of you that do analingus... women have hair too so do they shave there asses too or does it seem to matter to the giver of analingus? I hope to get several answers or ideas from any one. Either in this thread or send me a message!

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely LOVE eating out a girl's asshole.....and ESPECIALLY when a girl is NOT expecting it. Like the first time I'm going down on her. I will lick around her pussy for a bit, then play with my tongue around her asshole...then flicker it in and out of her cute butthole.

Donkeyspurt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I love licking my woman's anus, hard to believe but it is sweet like sugar, and we both enjoy anal sex, I like to do it from the front so I can look in her eyes. She holds a leg up so I can suck her toes at the same time.it's a divine thing!

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
I don't find this gross at all! It's very sexy and erotic. I enjoy giving and receiving. It is one more way to explore your lover's body and intensify satisfaction.

JackWyatt76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur,

Ahh...analingus...it seems like given my fairly recent discovery after years saying I never would, I've become quite addicted to it.

I love both giving it and receiving it. I agree with you that there's something about it that is totally addictive.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I can't say I have, but I will say, I'd not say no, if it's clean, safe, I'd try it. *shrug* Why not? If it is safe, then why not give it a try. Maybe you're so into your guy you just like everything about him Fleur -- which is completely cool. :)

alex_for_all

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is arse, but it's clean arse!

I have totally kissed him afterward, either after he does it to me or I do it to him...after going down on me or me going down on him too. I love it. I wish I knew why I don't find it gross with him, but I don't. Not at all.

You're a good woman, Ms. Fleur. A good woman!