Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my wife and i both really enjoy it. i like her licking around the area and outside - not in - my wife likes it all... and we almost always have sex with a vibrating anal bullet inside of her - she really gets off on it! analingus almost always a part of our playtime!

JackWyatt76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur,

I'm wondering, why do you find it addictive? For me, I think there's something about it that's so naughty and primal.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur,

I'm wondering, why do you find it addictive? For me, I think there's something about it that's so naughty and primal.

Hmm, well. I think it's mainly that the guy I was with really loved it. I loved his reaction, how turned on it made him and I loved pleasing him. It definitely also is a turn on because it's definitely a naughty/dirty thing to do. Also, I felt safe doing it because he was clean so it made me more comfortable.

I haven't done it in months though. I'm not with said guy anymore. :)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh...analingus...it seems like given my fairly recent discovery after years saying I never would, I've become quite addicted to it.

I love doing it to my guy...a lot. But it seems like given other threads I also like a lot of things that most girls hate or definitely dislike.

I love giving and receiving, even though before him, I'd never done it.

Do you like it? If you do, do you also love anal sex? (I know I do...)

I have only discovered it recently ( the receiving that is).. Before I got a bit uptight when a guy went there..but I decided to let go..and yes..very very hot ideed!

I'm not ready yet to do it to a guy, but it has to be a steady boyfriend when I will do it..otherwise no can do.

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
i've actually just experienced this recently. We went back to her place and started chilling on her bed. I was on my back and she started sucking my cock. She then moved down to putting my balls in her mouth and slowly moved lower to that middle section. Said fuck it, threw my legs over to see if she would and :eek:. I then flipped over. She has this huge closet mirror beside her bed...seeing myself on hands and knees while this short little cute thing was "eating me out" with her hard wrapped around my rock hard cock will stay with me forever....but i do wish i could have a pic of it.

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me, analingus and anal sex are separate. Most girls I've been with don't like it in the brown eye, but they all know how much I love performing analingus on them so it's hard for them to stop me when they know how much I love doing it.
As for receiving it, it depends on how clean I am that day. If a girl licks just under my balls I'm usually hard as a rock quickly, but if she's licking the outside of my asshole I'm hard instantly.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh...analingus...it seems like given my fairly recent discovery after years saying I never would, I've become quite addicted to it.

I love doing it to my guy...a lot. But it seems like given other threads I also like a lot of things that most girls hate or definitely dislike.

I love giving and receiving, even though before him, I'd never done it.

Do you like it? If you do, do you also love anal sex? (I know I do...)

I love performing analingus. :)

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it. The first time a girl ever licked my ass, I was about 25. Oddly, it was after we had been out on a farm all day together at a party sweating like crazy. Maybe that's what she loved, but when we got into bed, she went straight for my ass and licked it for about an hour. Almost every time we had sex after that night, she did the same thing. The first thing she would do is eat my ass. I sure miss her.

Then there was a LONG dry spell. I love licking ass, but not all girls go for it. Sometimes it makes them uncomfortable and the stop me. After eating one girls ass for about 20 minutes I asked her how she liked it, and she said "It tickles".

However, there are those that really appreciate it. One GF I had had never had it done before. She said it totally freaked her out, but she would fight to just go with it and let it happen, and it was like heaven. Another I had loved it. She would bend over and spread her ass for me and stick it in my face, then I would tongue fuck her ass.

I never really met that many women that were into licking my ass until I was about 40, then I ran into about 5 of them in a row, and they were always the ones that instigated it. Once used to finger fuck my ass while she licked it like eating pussy. One loved it so much she would eat me for hours. One was sucking my cock and I said "Lick my ass" and she tongue fucked me like a pro. I asked her afterwards when was the first time she ever did that, she said "Just now, you're the first". That was fun.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought eating ass was a mainly a gay thing. I had no idea so many girls were into this but most chicks I have dated were prudes. I have never done it to anyone but I have had it done to me twice by dudes. Both times I got so horned up I was begging them to fuck me. LOL

Lil_girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I received once - about 11 years ago... and it was AMAZING!!! It did tickle a bit at first --- then it just felt amazing. I have broached the subject with a few guys afterward. One said "Nope. not into that" and I can respect his point. Others don't say anything - so I just play it by ear. I've never done it to someone else... I like MANYLY MEN - who don't tend to 'manscape' (until I teach them - hehe)... so I'm not too sure if I would venture back there untrimmed... --- maybe after a bath or shower??? We'll see... ;o)
But on me - ?? Yes, please...

*** My ass is probably my single greatest ASSet - and most guys mention sexing it...
but I'm starting to wonder if I should have them wait until they wanna kiss it first?? ;o)
And mine is always shaved smooth - just my preference for keeping myself clean & fresh.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I received once - about 11 years ago... and it was AMAZING!!! It did tickle a bit at first --- then it just felt amazing. I have broached the subject with a few guys afterward. One said "Nope. not into that" and I can respect his point. Others don't say anything - so I just play it by ear. I've never done it to someone else... I like MANYLY MEN - who don't tend to 'manscape' (until I teach them - hehe)... so I'm not too sure if I would venture back there untrimmed... --- maybe after a bath or shower??? We'll see... ;o)
But on me - ?? Yes, please...

*** My ass is probably my single greatest ASSet - and most guys mention sexing it...
but I'm starting to wonder if I should have them wait until they wanna kiss it first?? ;o)
And mine is always shaved smooth - just my preference for keeping myself clean & fresh.

Spoken like a true 99% lesbian.

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh yes! Love receiving it and if the man is clean, I very much enjoy giving it too.

I have to say though, it's one of those things that I'm never too sure when to bring up with a new partner so I'm very pleased if the man will bring it up.

"Soooo...can I lick your ass" is just unladylike. :wink:

hectorsknot

Just Browsing
Media
My favourite thing.

I love to have my girlfriend on all fours and just eat away. I don't know why people are so squeamish either. I just love to get my tongue in there and taste her arse. After a while I like to tongue fuck her hole... Very hot.

Thinking of it now is making me wish she was here (not on holiday!).

My favourite is when we've been fucking for a while and her juices have run into her crack. It's like a delicate salty seasoning to counterbalance the peppery tast of arsehole.

She's never reciprocated (unfortunately) but I we always have a deep kiss after I've rimmed her, as it usually gets me ready to blow a load. She likes that put in her pussy so we'll deep kiss. I don't know how conscious she is that we're sharing the taste of her arsehole but it gets me off!

Show me an arsehole any day and I'd struggle to say no to a good rimming!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh yes! Love receiving it and if the man is clean, I very much enjoy giving it too.

I have to say though, it's one of those things that I'm never too sure when to bring up with a new partner so I'm very pleased if the man will bring it up.

"Soooo...can I lick your ass" is just unladylike. :wink:

Very true! Heheh...the last time I did it, it was to a relatively "traditional" guy. I could guess that he never had it done to him before. I was sucking his dick and I sort of just went a little further then I should have. :wink: I must say though, that I couldn't fully do it because he was being a tight-arse (pardon the pun) so I just stopped before I could even taste him properly. :(