analingus

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love doing it to guys, and i love anal sex too, though obviously the 2 aren't really related. not the biggest fan of receiving analingus, just seems a bit of a waste when there is a cock just waiting there.

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it too :) I've only done it one guy (my ex-fiance).. I really wanted to turn him out and managed to do it successfully; he's still not over me. He's never had that (practically half of the other things I've done) to him before. But I like getting it better much more ;)

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure those of you who have read my posts will know that i am pretty much as dirty as they come.
I do enjoy going south on my lady and she sometimes reciprocates. Sometimes i just go crazy and give it a good lick and try to stick my tongue as deep as i possibly can. I guess i like her smell and the way she tastes down there.
Just eating her ass out sometimes gives me the most amazing hard-on ever!
I guess this anal thing is like Marmite; you either like it or you don't.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love it....love everything about it lol. Definitely fresh out the shower though. I think most GUYS objection to it is their inability to let go of the "that's gay" ideology and just enjoy themselves. Blowjobs were in the same category a few years back (I think bjs are still illegal in some states) Which is sooooooooooo sad to me!!! My thoughts are, nobody but me and my girl know what we do, if it feels good...I'm game for it, and last but not least...I know I'm straight sooooooo why not enjoy myself? Just mho..

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally love it....love everything about it lol. Definitely fresh out the shower though. I think most GUYS objection to it is their inability to let go of the "that's gay" ideology and just enjoy themselves. Blowjobs were in the same category a few years back (I think bjs are still illegal in some states) Which is sooooooooooo sad to me!!! My thoughts are, nobody but me and my girl know what we do, if it feels good...I'm game for it, and last but not least...I know I'm straight sooooooo why not enjoy myself? Just mho..

My objection is more of the "that's where poop comes out of" variety. After a bath, she's clean and it doesn't smell like anything, but there's still that mental block.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My objection is more of the "that's where poop comes out of" variety. After a bath, she's clean and it doesn't smell like anything, but there's still that mental block.

"Mental blocks" will deprive you of allllllllllllllll kinds of fun stuff my friend...lol When it comes to sex...I'm down for WHATEVER my girl is willing to try. As long as it doesn't hurt.... I'm not a pain lover myself.... But 2 consenting adults....should enjoy themselves....period. Just mho...:biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Mental blocks" will deprive you of allllllllllllllll kinds of fun stuff my friend...lol When it comes to sex...I'm down for WHATEVER my girl is willing to try. As long as it doesn't hurt.... I'm not a pain lover myself.... But 2 consenting adults....should enjoy themselves....period. Just mho...:biggrin1:

No argument here. But I have had a woman fart during sex and another while I was fingering her. Call me vanilla (ha!) but I wouldn't want a great relationship to end just because she farted in my mouth...

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No argument here. But I have had a woman fart during sex and another while I was fingering her. Call me vanilla (ha!) but I wouldn't want a great relationship to end just because she farted in my mouth...

With that logic...blowjobs should be off limits too then lol.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With that logic...blowjobs should be off limits too then lol.

lol. I have a very funny and very sad story along those lines that I might share one day.

In any case, urine is sterile. Feces is not. Haven't you ever watched "The Help"?