Andrew Prine

jogarcia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to set this straight. Those pictures are not from "Simon, King of the Witches". For the main reason I have seen that movie and there was a lot of nudity but Andrew Prince wore a beard (short) and his nude exposures were never from the waist down. Don't know really who that actor is at all.

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember Andrew Prine well, from memory, he is one of twins and I believe that his brother killed himself. They appeared together in a show when I was a kid. Even then I was very aware of what he was hiding in his trousers and liked it a lot!

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I apologise, while I certainly remember him and his endowment, I was confusing him with the Rambo twins, one of whom died. Dack and Dirk Rambo? Both attractive.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologise, while I certainly remember him and his endowment, I was confusing him with the Rambo twins, one of whom died. Dack and Dirk Rambo? Both attractive.

They are both gone now. Dirk was killed by a drunk drive in 1967 at the age of 25. Dack died in 1994 of AIDS related complications at the age of 52.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
watched "The Miracle Worker" last night and noticed the actor playing Helen Keller's older brother had a huge bulge in his pants. looked up the actors name and found out it was Andrew Prine. well when i googled him i eventually found nudes of him and this link. even though they have already been posted it was so long ago i thought i would repost.

Attachments

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
read in this thread that in the last picture the guy with the girl in the green pants was actually not Andrew Prine but someone named Eddie Bloom. thought i'd post some nudes of him, especially for fans of hairy guys.

Attachments

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
watched "The Miracle Worker" last night and noticed the actor playing Helen Keller's older brother had a huge bulge in his pants. looked up the actors name and found out it was Andrew Prine. well when i googled him i eventually found nudes of him and this link. even though they have already been posted it was so long ago i thought i would repost.
Recently bought a tv series on dvd called "Wide Country" the complete tv series, 8 dvd's, 23 hours, stars EARL HOLLIMAN AND ANDREW PRINE, (EXCITING TALES FROM the rodeo circuit). Loved both these guys back then. Plenty of meat from both in jeans. Doesn'nt say when it was shown on tv. Check it out on WWW.timelessvideo.com. W1B2 :doh:

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Recently bought a tv series on dvd called "Wide Country" the complete tv series, 8 dvd's, 23 hours, stars EARL HOLLIMAN AND ANDREW PRINE, (EXCITING TALES FROM the rodeo circuit). Loved both these guys back then. Plenty of meat from both in jeans. Doesn'nt say when it was shown on tv. Check it out on WWW.timelessvideo.com. W1B2 :doh:

I went to the site but could not find Wide Country tv series. How is it listed or what do I click on to find it. I remember the series well. Also, how much does the series cost? Thanks in advance.