androextender... opinion

bocas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello.

Im gonna purchase a androextender... my question is i Have 6.7 lenght.. and 5.2 girht
Can í hope expected a gain of 1 inch of lenght in 6 months? 8 hours per day.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, you plan on sitting alone for EIGHT hours a day...For six months...Trying to stretch your weewee..
???
Here's my guess:
You'll do it for a day or two...realize that your program is way to aggressive, when you injure yourself...become disillusioned & depressed at your lack of progress...And wind up not dating anybody for an extended period due to feelings of inadequacy.
Jesus, man...
Just roll with what you got....
...And learn how to listen to your partner.

Rod1949

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I brought a similar type of unit. They are/can be painfully to wear, they slip off and a expensive. I now use the silicon cup and either hang a weight like a fishing sinker (20 to 24ozs) or tie a strap further down my leg and connect the two with rubber bands and can wear for hours until I want a piss.

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I purchased a male edge. It works (grew half an inch) but then it broke about two months into my routine. It was also uncomfortable. My glans would get numb and purple, the strap couldn't hold on any looser.

Yesterday I purchased an andropenis basic. My dick is already nine inches, and even still the package came with enough rods for at least two more inches - ie it fits and comes with grow room.

It is also very comfortable, I can wear it for ages without numbness or pinching. It's not particularly discreet, I'm currently wearing a hoody to conceal the bulge in my pocket. Pleased that I can perform some physical activities , like riding a bike, with no discomfort or slipping.

I'll get back to you about durability and effectiveness.

Last edited:

Grower82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
some people swear by those devices, but I found it to be uncomfortable. I have not been able to use anything with a noose-type attachment for extended periods of time. Instead, I got the autoextender. It is working well for me. I use the vac extender during the day, and the auto exsleeve at night. They both use vaccum pressure to hold the weight on your penis, instead of a noose under the head. I have become accustomed to them, and wear some sort of extender almost all day and night.

I think you could gain 1 inch in a year or less, if you are totally new to PE. They call this newbie gains. Wearing an extender is one way that is recommended to cement gains and make them permanent. Experienced PE enthusiasts have told me that after the newbie gains, you could gain maybe .25 inches per year with dedicated work at PE.

I hope this helps!

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm surprised by how comfortable my extender is, considering how painful the male edge was. I can wear the androextender for two hours at a time without pain or numbness. Sometimes my cock feels tired though.

It has only slipped off once with two weeks of extensive usage. I am enjoying the process this time around, so far.

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been using the andro extender as per instructions for one month so far. Last night I measured up for the first time since starting traction. My erection has gained a centimetre! It feels heftier and thicker too.
The process has been surprisingly comfortable and enjoyable so far. I intend to continue.
Also, I ordered extra rod parts from the manufacturer's online store. The rods arrived within a fortnight. Satisfied with my extender thus far.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm surprised by how comfortable my extender is, considering how painful the male edge was. I can wear the androextender for two hours at a time without pain or numbness. Sometimes my cock feels tired though.

It has only slipped off once with two weeks of extensive usage. I am enjoying the process this time around, so far.

Interesting... I can only go up to an hr before having to reapply every hr, remove and recirculate the blood. What is your wrapping method??

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting... I can only go up to an hr before having to reapply every hr, remove and recirculate the blood. What is your wrapping method??

Yes. I'm finding that as I continue with the program (6 weeks in) I'm less likely to wear it for more than an hour, just to maintain stretch and good circulation. I don't use it while out and about, because of the regular monitoring requirements of the situation down there.

I wear a segment of compression bandage behind the glans, enough to wrap it slightly more than once around comfortably (not too tight), held in place with a loose silicon band. This is for the support loop to hold onto comfortably.

I have gained two centimetres so far. I definitely notice it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I wasted too many hours of my life wearing an androextender without seeing the promised results. The standard design was uncomfortable and kept slipping off so I modified it but created other problems.
I would discourage you from buying it and instead invest in a Bathmate and a Jelq device, I have been alternating between jelquing and water pumping and have finally been seeing regular length and girth gains. The advantage is that you will gain with a routuine that doesn't last longer than 1 hour including warm up.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I'm finding that as I continue with the program (6 weeks in) I'm less likely to wear it for more than an hour, just to maintain stretch and good circulation. I don't use it while out and about, because of the regular monitoring requirements of the situation down there.

I wear a segment of compression bandage behind the glans, enough to wrap it slightly more than once around comfortably (not too tight), held in place with a loose silicon band. This is for the support loop to hold onto comfortably.

I have gained two centimetres so far. I definitely notice it.

Ahh more or less the same method i use.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats the difference between the androextender basic, gold, and gold premium? The site doesn't say what the packages come with.