Andy Murray bulge

BigHeadFred

Experimental Member
Media
If anyone follows tennis, and knows who Andy Murray is, he is smokin' hott. Anyway I dont know how to post screenshots from my TV but right now he is playing Andreas Seppi at Indian Wells and his bulge is huge! It's tucked slightly to the left and looks like he has a tennis ball stuft in his drawers. I always knew he was packin :). This is by far the biggest bulge I have seen on a pro rennis player.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
he's kind of hot. i'm not a big tennis buff, but isn't he reputed to be sort of an asshole, tantrum-throwing bitch like mcenroe?

No. When he was about 18/19 he went through a typically teenage sweary phase for a few months but since then he's virtually a model player. This year Roddick and Nadal have had more arguments with the umpires than Andy has. Much of the change seems to have occurred since he signed up with 19 Management, who also handle the Spice Girls and David Beckham. No doubt his friendship with both Beckham and Tim Henman have contributed to his experience of how to handle the immense pressure that the British press put on him and to behave.