Andy Samberg

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are photos of him naked (albeit, heavily pixelated in all the usual places) from a skit he did on SNL. I didn't have to search very long to find it. . . .

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Perhaps you could provide a link as I'm on the tenth page of the Google results and haven't seen anything yet.

By popular request:

The Malcontent: Video

Ya gotta give the people what they want (the image of a pixelated, naked Samberg is near the bottom of a very long page, so you may have to wait a while if you are on dial-up--but it's there!)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll. It's in a postage stamp-sized block that you click on to see the larger photo. He's is terribly cute and terribly Jewish and they don't have too many members in the choir, if you know what I mean. No doubt a wealthy banker's daughter has snatched him up already.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll. It's in a postage stamp-sized block that you click on to see the larger photo. He's is terribly cute and terribly Jewish and they don't have too many members in the choir, if you know what I mean. No doubt a wealthy banker's daughter has snatched him up already.

I said it was at the end of a very long page. Sigh. Alas, it is the only picture I have found thus far that shows any of this boy's skin. I am sure that additional revealing pictures of Andy will become available as his SNL career flourishes. Now--who has pictures of Seth Meyers?:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
OK, for those who "can't see" it... Use your browser's SEARCH function to look for his name. In about the 2nd or 3rd instance, it takes you down to a small icon of him. Click on it, and it takes you to THIS

Photo

Sheesh! And here I thought that *I* was lazy. :tongue:

LAdies and gentlemen... Welcome to the game that's sweeping the nation!!!!

Jerk It, Suck it, or FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!
And here's your horse...err... I mean... host and all around contestant, ANDY SAMBERG!!!!!!:biggrin1:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, for those who "can't see" it... Use your browser's SEARCH function to look for his name. In about the 2nd or 3rd instance, it takes you down to a small icon of him. Click on it, and it takes you to THIS

Photo

Sheesh! And here I thought that *I* was lazy. :tongue:

I wish I knew how to do what you did and just link directly to the picture--if I had, I would have done that from the beginning and avoided this whole nasty business. I thought that providing a working link would have been sufficient, but with different browsers and operating systems, sometimes it's kind of hard to tell how these things will all work out. Thank you for compensating for my lack of technical savvy, novice_btm. Next time I will try to make it simpler. :notworthy:

erinstanely

Just Browsing
Media
Adam Samberg is the shaggy hair guy from SNL. Im pretty sure hes also going to be in an upcomming movie. Does anybody have anything on him, cause id love to see more of him

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
I think you mean Andy Samberg.

I did notice a bulge on him in the episode Alec Baldwin hosted this past season. In the sketch Andy was in biker shorts acting like a guy from 1992.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Adam Samberg is the shaggy hair guy from SNL. Im pretty sure hes also going to be in an upcomming movie. Does anybody have anything on him, cause id love to see more of him

The Malcontent: Video

I have posted this link before but I am doing it again because, Andy is worth it. If you scroll down (a lot) you will find a heavily pixelated photo of Andy naked and you can click on the picture to enlarge it. NO--the photo. If anyone has a different revealing picture of the guy, I would very much like to know.