Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Malcontent: Video

I have posted this link before but I am doing it again because, Andy is worth it. If you scroll down (a lot) you will find a heavily pixelated photo of Andy naked and you can click on the picture to enlarge it. NO--the photo. If anyone has a different revealing picture of the guy, I would very much like to know.

and for the lazy bastards, here's the photo...
Photo

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you mean Andy Samberg.

I did notice a bulge on him in the episode Alec Baldwin hosted this past season. In the sketch Andy was in biker shorts acting like a guy from 1992.

OMG OMG OMG I watched that and drooled over and over for like twenty minutes on end when I first saw it. OMG. OMG. So hard now lol.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pics? Rumors? Sextapes?

Actually, i find him to be extremely sexy and funny. he has a very distinct and potent sex appeal that heterosexual men cannot detect. they think he's ugly and hence laugh at him more. but i think he is hot and if i had a vagina, i'd bear his children.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Andy Samberg is the kind of guy every straight fella wants to hang out and get fucked-up drunk with.

Andy Samberg is the kind of guy whose dick I wanna latch onto like a fuckin barnacle and hook an IV up to my arm so I never have to detach.

He needs to do more of those Outdated Jogger sketches or whatever the hell they're called. Any excuse to see his juicy, bulging balls in spandex shorts again. ...And of course I can't find any videos of that online.

Reactions: Biguysighs

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
now, i'm not a bottom. never have been; never will be. but andy samberg is one of the few people on this planet that i'd let fuck me in the ass should the occaision arise.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

+1, its gross. but he has a very imperfect body and that's what so hot about him . the pudginess is cute and hence sexy.
when he smiles its like the cutest thing ever and i cant help but smile and giggle like a 5th grade girl when i see it.
on SNL he had this sketch where all he would do is pretty much look into the camera and smile over and over and it was funny because he has a really cute smile.

Reactions: DopeasaRope

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I googled and found out he's another SNL character. And yes he's good looking with that curly hair and childish looks. I remember the lettuce scene him making a mess eating lettuce for some reason. SNL don't always make you laugh anymore. Not like the early years.
NBC.com > Saturday Night Live

he's not blindfolded in this pic if you want to know what he looks like. His face that is.

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jus wonderin if there was any andy samberg fans in here....mmmmm so hot....hes been in a underwear skit or two on SNL but thats it. hes the prime example of a hot dork......oh he had like a once second scene in hot rod in his underwear too....nuff for me...thank god for pause :)

ANYwayz....ne1 got any good hot pics of him

reddie07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow i thought i was the only one but yeah I think he is sooo sexy its something about his hair, lips, neck and just... whooh evrything! He is just so fyne to me!!!

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes indeed..it is everything...im a sucker for shaggy hair...maybe his jawline too..heh nonetheless id swallow....ha

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
something there
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/K/g/P/hotrodpic11.jpg
and wow a huge package here
425.timberlake.samberg.081707jpg.jpg

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you act as if ur opinion is gold....lol....i think hes hot....thats why I made the post and not you.....hes defin out of ur league...thats a differ thread tho haha

Thanks for those pics...the first one is mmmmmm.....i was trying to tell if thats a cup or not.....cant really tell..

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm. Okay.

He couldn't try out for my league. He wouldn't make it past the team physical.

You are right, though. It was my opinion. I'm glad you think it's worth enough to get mad at.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think he's just the HOTTEST thing these days. I saw a hot picture of him somewhere last week and have been jacking furiously to him for the last several days.