Andy Samberg

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anybody besides me think andy sandberg is smokin hot, id do him in a new york min, he's built and just plain sexy and i bet hes packin big time those jeans bulge for sure! id love to see him in speedos or tidy whitey's anybody got pics? .please post! .thanks:wink:

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did agree for a very long time but recently he has been getting too skinny for me to find him attractive. (notice I said foe me, not you boyz who circle looking for qn opition to attack)
Andy is still funny but of late I see him and think, maybe one thin almond may be OK.

He did a funny skit a while back with Seth Rogan called "The Fast and the Bi-Curious" - hilarious. I think Andy's hot and Seth is when he's trimmed down. I also think Seth has a very sexy voice.

Reactions: WrikPrada

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did agree for a very long time but recently he has been getting too skinny for me to find him attractive. (notice I said foe me, not you boyz who circle looking for qn opition to attack)
Andy is still funny but of late I see him and think, maybe one thin almond may be OK.
not making sense to me....

mmmmm... Seth . I still think Adam is adorable at times, he was a flabby for awhile. Good Jewish boy , :wink:.

Reactions: JaimeR98

LAJ526

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i agree, he is super hot and completely suckable and fuckable! does anyone have pics?

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well the link worked the pic i was talking about is the pink bubble costume.click it the click see org size. ... also still some nice face pics of him. i def think he's cute!

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend sent me a fantastic "fake" nude pic of Andy because he knows I fancy him. I'll try to find it somewhere on my hard drive.

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When Zack Braff was on SNL they did a skit where they stripped down to speedo type things. I am sure Andy was in that scene. I tried to google it, could'nt find it....sorry.

I think Andy Samburg is very sexy but some of those full straight on smiles of his are pretty scary.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I have written before, I think Andy is way hot. And so is Seth. And Tina--I miss Tina Fey. Many of the other folks, I find to be very funny, but are less attractive to me.