Angel City Jacks - LA Group JO

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been wanting to get back to this group and see some old friends that started this group. Trip, just sent u a friend request as we've jacked before from the orig NoHo stroke group. Anyhow, I can't make it tonight but hope to next month. Hope you're well.

lookingforwisdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am thinking of attending the Nov 6, 2016 event. It would be my first time so I am a little nervous. Any advice / personal experience stories would be great. I have heard from one of the moderators and will be reading up on the rules this weekend.

ppolansky

Expert Member
Media
I went to Angel City Jacks for a few years, and it was always hot. It was so surreal being in a room full of horny naked men.

Sadly the group closed down due to building safety regulation and the founder also took the opportunity to retire from hosting.

Just this month (June 2022), though, I found out that there's a new JO group right in downtown LA called LAX Jacks. I joined right way, and it was hot just like good old Angel City Jacks days, but the group is fairly new so it was still smaller than Angel City Jacks (about 30+ guys in each event).

If you're in LA, you should check it out. Their twitter: LAX Jacks Twitter and their web site.

Reactions: kev2001