anilingus

D

deleted62

I have enough fun with the front end to wonder how the back end feels. If it's something she's into, I have no problem with it, but given a choice, I'd pick the front end (both giving and receiving) 10 out of 10 times.

-Z

My two cents like to stay off of the dirt road.

B_munchme

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been a little wary of admitting this but I actually love giving a guy that sort of attention. But then I tend to only go out with guys who have really hot muscular butts to begin with. I love to give them alot of oral attention (which does drive some of them WILD!) and sometimes try to stick a finger in on occassion, but the guy has to be VERY liberated to allow that I've discovered.

orionsword57:
munchme said:
I have always been a little wary of admitting this but I actually love giving a guy that sort of attention. But then I tend to only go out with guys who have really hot muscular butts to begin with. I love to give them alot of oral attention (which does drive some of them WILD!) and sometimes try to stick a finger in on occassion, but the guy has to be VERY liberated to allow that I've discovered.

...or you have to have nails that aren't sharp!

Reactions: huecotanks

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love anal exploration on a guy, it's another whole area of sexual pleasure they usually aren't very familiar with. Horrible is right, once they have the "super orgasm" they are usually much more open to anal play. Since I don't have a prostate gland up my butt, it really doesn't do much for me, but 'tis better to give than receive.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
I love anal exploration on a guy, it's another whole area of sexual pleasure they usually aren't very familiar with. Horrible is right, once they have the "super orgasm" they are usually much more open to anal play. Since I don't have a prostate gland up my butt, it really doesn't do much for me, but 'tis better to give than receive.
Can I come over Madame_Z... pretty pleasewith a cherry on top? :p

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People are too hung up on the stigma of it I do believe. It's not like most girls don't clean up or anything, I don't see anything wrong with it at all. It's just another erogenous zone in my opinion. I've never received it, but you know what, I'm not really opposed to trying it. Don't think I'd readily ask a woman to do it, but if she did, I don't think I'd complain. Although I don't know what it's like to have a toungue down there, I might leap up in the air !!!

Certain people might like different things, but are sometimes afraid to admit it. I like having my nipples licked, but I was shy to ask any woman to do it for a while for fear of her being like "uhh, what"?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And don't forget, fellas, there is receiving as well as giving ... ;)