Another mass murder shooting, this time in DC

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all networks reporting: 12 dead,including the shooter, schools on lockdown, the president( less than 3 miles away) on alert.
and it all happened in what should be a top security Navy Yard a short distance from Capitol Hill.
and the perp is a 34 year old civillian Navy contract worker, from, wait for it, wait for it: TEXAS!!!

and once again , the NRA WHORES , who profit from death, the misuse of weapons and ammunition, are already complaining how biased the networks are in reporting an event THAT WAS ENTIRELY AVOIDABLE WITH SANE , NATIONAL GUN AND AMMUNITION LAWS.

it is no wonder tourists from outside the US DONT want to come for a visit. they are afraid they will be killed by one of our so-called second amendment "patriots" who feel they have a right to pick up a gun and start shooting when their life is not going well.

lpsg viewers and posters, this MUST STOP. if we are to rescue the USA from death by violence at its own hands, we MUST give the NRA paid whores in congress the BOOT in November 2014.

L_C6969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... THAT WAS ENTIRELY AVOIDABLE WITH SANE , NATIONAL GUN AND AMMUNITION LAWS. .

Well, it looks like you've analyzed it and figured it all out in 5 minutes! Get real. Do you really think gun laws prevent CRIMINALS from obtaining guns and carrying out robberies, murders, etc! NO. These strict gun laws prevent honest citizens the RIGHT to bear arms to protect themselves, should a "crazy with a gun" be encountered either at their home or otherwise. Why dont we just roll over and let the Government decide everything for us? Hmm, decide was a light term...MANDATE it. Next thing you know the government will try to tell us who to fuck! Rights are rights. The land of the FREE? I cant stand that every time there is a shooting that the news and others turn to the gun laws like its their fault. News media has its own agenda, and its pretty obvious and disheartening that the news media cant just report the facts without putting a spin on every story.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!

Cannot say I'm surprised you refused to answer any of BestYouCan's perfectly reasonable responses.

If he ain't the best at this posting game, he is undeniably better than you Cruz.

D

deleted15807

I am unsure why this is news. America has said it is okay to kill even children and nothing will change. They might as well put these stories in the obituary section and leave it there.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meanwhile, in Looneyland. . . .

Alex Jones: Globalist conspiracy created Navy Yard ‘patsy’ shooter to ‘discredit’ me | The Raw Story

“If you want to wonder how big this radio show is, even separate from the website, it’s the fact that they try to pin, I’d say, about half the major crimes, we get brought into it,” he insisted. “It’s because we’ve got their number, we know who the globalists are, we know what their program is. And they’re very concerned that we be discredited so that people will not look at what we cover on the radio show, the Infowars nightly news and on the websites.”

Jones added that the circumstances of Monday’s shooting had “patsy written all over it.”
His paranoid style reminds me of--someone! :rolleyes:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it looks like you've analyzed it and figured it all out in 5 minutes! Get real. Do you really think gun laws prevent CRIMINALS from obtaining guns and carrying out robberies, murders, etc! NO. These strict gun laws prevent honest citizens the RIGHT to bear arms to protect themselves, should a "crazy with a gun" be encountered either at their home or otherwise. ? I cant stand that every time there is a shooting that the news and others turn to the gun laws like its their fault. News media has its own agenda, and its pretty obvious and disheartening that the news media cant just report the facts without putting a spin on every story.

90% agree. What could be done is follow the existing laws on the books today.

I don't think that any responsable gun owner would mind if we did the things we were supposed to do when purchasing a handgun.
Paperwork, background check, safety course etc.

Chicago was the testing ground for handgun laws. Crime went up.
Honest people were getting robbed.

The Media: 100% agree.
I bet there was zilch said about why the U.S. Govt and Veterans affairs didn't re-evaluate this person when coming out of the military for PTSD and other issues.

It would highlight a HUGE problem that is being swept under the rug.
Have our men and women serve our country, then throw them away.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not suprised there is another mass shooting in the news, but the target does suprise me.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
all networks reporting: 12 dead,including the shooter, schools on lockdown, the president( less than 3 miles away) on alert.
and it all happened in what should be a top security Navy Yard a short distance from Capitol Hill.
and the perp is a 34 year old civillian Navy contract worker, from, wait for it, wait for it: TEXAS!!!

and once again , the NRA WHORES , who profit from death, the misuse of weapons and ammunition, are already complaining how biased the networks are in reporting an event THAT WAS ENTIRELY AVOIDABLE WITH SANE , NATIONAL GUN AND AMMUNITION LAWS.

it is no wonder tourists from outside the US DONT want to come for a visit. they are afraid they will be killed by one of our so-called second amendment "patriots" who feel they have a right to pick up a gun and start shooting when their life is not going well.

lpsg viewers and posters, this MUST STOP. if we are to rescue the USA from death by violence at its own hands, we MUST give the NRA paid whores in congress the BOOT in November 2014.

Wait for it... YOU'RE WRONG!! There it is! He's NOT from Texas. He's from New York City.

Oh and by the way, I guess D.C.'s tough anti-gun laws where it's illegal to have weapons in the District did a whole lot of good.

Try waiting and getting the whole complete story before you open your mouth and prove you're wrong to everyone.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait for it... YOU'RE WRONG!! There it is! He's NOT from Texas. He's from New York City.

Oh and by the way, I guess D.C.'s tough anti-gun laws where it's illegal to have weapons in the District did a whole lot of good.

Try waiting and getting the whole complete story before you open your mouth and prove you're wrong to everyone.

I hate to defend Cruz, but I believe you're both technically right. I think Alexis was born in Fort Worth, Texas. I also am reading that he spent at least 4 years (2007-2011) in New York City.

So, while Cruz's vile insinuation that the man's geography was a contributing factor in the shooting, I don't believe he was factually incorrect. Extremely idiotic post in its entirely, but every squirrel gets a nut from time to time...Cruz seems to have filled his annual quota.

And Cruz, I'd still be greatful to hear your opinion and responses to BestYouCan's questions. You had no problem insulting him, but you seem unable and/or unwilling to debate beyond petty putdowns.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate to defend Cruz, but I believe you're both technically right. I think Alexis was born in Fort Worth, Texas. I also am reading that he spent at least 4 years (2007-2011) in New York City.

So, while Cruz's vile insinuation that the man's geography was a contributing factor in the shooting, I don't believe he was factually incorrect. Extremely idiotic post in its entirely, but every squirrel gets a nut from time to time...Cruz seems to have filled his annual quota.

And Cruz, I'd still be greatful to hear your opinion and responses to BestYouCan's questions. You had no problem insulting him, but you seem unable and/or unwilling to debate beyond petty putdowns.

conflicting articles say he was born either in Queens or Brooklyn New York.
There is also mention he was a Buddhist.

Aaron Alexis identified by FBI as Navy Yard gunman; Vet had multiple gun-related arrests - Washington Times

he enlisted in the Navy out of New York Suspected Navy Yard Gunman a NYC Native | NBC New York

I thinks some parts of the story are still to be revealed as to who he was.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You've got it backwards. He was from New York. While in the Navy he was stationed at Fort Worth from 2007-2011. Currently it's still unclear as to where he was living as he seems to have bounced between several jobs in the past few years.

The initial news reports stated he was from Texas, so Crutz was purely indulging in his own self absorbed 'hatred' of those who disagree with his point of view.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've got it backwards. He was from New York. While in the Navy he was stationed at Fort Worth from 2007-2011. Currently it's still unclear as to where he was living as he seems to have bounced between several jobs in the past few years.

The initial news reports stated he was from Texas, so Crutz was purely indulging in his own self absorbed 'hatred' of those who disagree with his point of view.

What a relief. Consider my defense of Cruz retracted.

However, I've no doubt that from (whether born or lived) means little to Cruz. Whenever he lived in New York were clearly the good years, while his time in Texas is what created his desire to violence and destruction.

Clearly, that is moronic, which would be in keeping with the vast majority of the man's posts.

Last edited:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
Mindless, ignorant rant against guns.

Yeah, it's the gun's fault that this crazy psycho killed these people. What a stupid assertion.

You do realize that the gun would not have gone off had someone not pulled the trigger.

What's next, banning water because children with shit parents let them drown in the bathtub?

Why isn't the left calling this workplace violence?

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

No good guys with guns to stop the bad guys? On a military base? I guess the NRA will have to come up with a modification to their plan to save us from rapid-fire weapons with high capacity magazines. Maybe we all need body armor?

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No good guys with guns to stop the bad guys? On a military base? I guess the NRA will have to come up with a modification to their plan to save us from rapid-fire weapons with high capacity magazines. Maybe we all need body armor?
12 Victims Killed, 8 Wounded in Shooting at D.C. Navy Yard, Suspected Gunman Killed | NBC4 Washington
"The suspected gunman appeared to have seized firearms from two of his victims as he moved through the building"
"The suspected gunman shot a security officer in the head, killing him, and took the officer's 9 mm pistol and a magazine of ammunition"
"During that response, a MPD officer was shot in the leg. The gunman was then shot by a FBI hostage response team, law enforcement sources told Bensen."

Also, a lot of that base is civilian contract work. And it is also administrative, museum and other things. It isn't exactly a military base with army guys patrolling with guns...

Yeah, it's the gun's fault that this crazy psycho killed these people. What a stupid assertion.

You do realize that the gun would not have gone off had someone not pulled the trigger.

What's next, banning water because children with shit parents let them drown in the bathtub?

Why isn't the left calling this workplace violence?
Pathetic excuse.

If the gun wasn't available, the crazy psycho would find it a lot harder to pull the trigger. Absolutely obvious.

Stop obfuscating and start to deal with the problem.

S

superbot

The problem of these mass shootings won't be resolved by doing nothing,which is why these terrible mass killings follow one after the other after the other after the other....!!
The solution is not that difficult....

itsthepopei

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
90% agree. What could be done is follow the existing laws on the books today.

I don't think that any responsable gun owner would mind if we did the things we were supposed to do when purchasing a handgun.
Paperwork, background check, safety course etc.

Chicago was the testing ground for handgun laws. Crime went up.
Honest people were getting robbed.

The Media: 100% agree.
I bet there was zilch said about why the U.S. Govt and Veterans affairs didn't re-evaluate this person when coming out of the military for PTSD and other issues.

It would highlight a HUGE problem that is being swept under the rug.
Have our men and women serve our country, then throw them away.

Any time people mention Chicago in relation to gun violence and draw a corollary between gun regulations and crime a small part of me dies. Chicago has a problem with concentrated poverty and municipal abandonment of areas affected by it. If the best paying business in walking range of your home is a gang and you have few other prospects for putting food on the table that may have something to do with the crime problem. another major issue in Chicago is the flow of guns from the suburbs to the city via straw purchasers something our national neighbor to the south is having as well. One areas gun-laws are only as good as the weakest gun-laws in the region. Basically it ends up looking like suberban areas shipping guns to the projects increasing gun violence and using aforementioned violence as an excuse to reduce regulatory oversight.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem of these mass shootings won't be resolved by doing nothing,which is why these terrible mass killings follow one after the other after the other after the other....!!
The solution is not that difficult....
With you living in the UK, surely you must know that it is a bit more complicated... in 1997 Britain forced civilians to surrender their weapons and by February of 1998 all but 8 of the legally owned handguns in Britain were accounted for. With only eight guns in the country, gun crime must have gone down, right? In the decade following this surrender of guns, gun crime actually rose 89%. Much like the days of prohibition in the US, gangs or organized crime is on the rise in Britain.