Another mass murder shooting, this time in DC

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
The only reason the NRA makes a statement is because biased reporters and government officials tell everyone its the gun that killed someone and not focusing the attention on the person. Take the most recent the Navy killings, there was so much miss information initially by CNN and MSNBC that is my comic books look realistic. So the NRA is then put into a position of halving to make a statement.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
John Kerry signs UN Arms Trade Treaty, says won't harm US rights

From the article:
The United States signed a UN Arms Trade Treaty regulating the $70 billion global trade in conventional arms on Wednesday and the Obama administration sought to allay the fears of the powerful US gun lobby which says the pact will violate the constitutional rights of Americans.
Fuzzy believes that the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) is coagulating the informal transnational institutional arrangements that have only expedited the grey international firearm trade -- with an estimated 80% of these arms produced in the US, and much of them going to rogue states to kill their own people. With the ATT, the U.S. is regaining prestige as a leader in instituting multilateral-level cooperative agreements, including diplomatically controlling the deluge of international arms across U.S. borders.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But... the comma.

How about you tell us? Is your solution to put guns in schools?

The problem is that it's been tried and it failed. The fact that guns in schools didn't work didn't work is one reason why gun-free zone act was created.

For example, there were two armed guards at Columbine. They didn't make any difference and it was the police who had to kill the gunmen, who were armed students in their own school.

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, Fuzzy.

The armed guards didn't make any difference? Seems like they did.
FACT CHECK: Columbine High's armed guard saved student lives - National Republican | Examiner.com

Now that's out of the way.. yes, my solution would be go back to the way things were.. you know, before school shootings increased..which was after the law passed. Seems painfully logical.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, Fuzzy.

The armed guards didn't make any difference? Seems like they did.
FACT CHECK: Columbine High's armed guard saved student lives - National Republican | Examiner.com

How did they make a difference? Gardner shot at Harris, missed, then called for the police.

Not that it matters: the article to which you linked is not "fact check". It is a merely blog article posing as a reliable, "factual" source, written by somebody who owns another blog, WhenLiberalsAttack.

yes, my solution would be go back to the way things were.. you know, before school shootings increased..which was after the law passed. Seems painfully logical.

Why not take it further? Let's go back to the 12th century; school shootings increased after guns were invented.