Answering the door in the nude

sinbad73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any of you guys ever answer the door with your goods all on view - or ever had the door answered to you by someone with it all out for show?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only once, was it a hotel on business and my wife promised she was gonna catch the train up for the night as I was away for a week.

I had just showered and was getting horny thinking of my wife and was getting quite hard.

I hear a knock at the door and thought the time was about right, so guessed it was the wife, and thought I'd drag her in and throw her on the bed and give her some of what we had both been missing for a couple of days.

Unfortunately it was a guy standing there saying I had left my lights on the car and as I hadn't answered the phone (probably cause I was in the shower and didn't hear it) they though they better come up to the room.
when he saw me naked with my cock looking pretty hard, he looked down and said oh sorry sir, your lights are on, on your car, perhaps you would like to get some clothes on first, or would you like me to take the keys and deal with it.
I was so embarrassed, and quickly gave him the keys.

When he returned with the keys, he gave me a cheeky smile as he handed the keys back.

The next morning I saw him going off shift with his boyfriend, they both turn to look at me and smiled.. (don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but at least it wasn't a laugh)..

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that indecent exposure/illegal since it's your house? I dunno but it sounds fun.

When I order Chinese, I come to the door in loose boxer shorts because only two people work there. This lady and her super cute husband. The husband is always the one to deliver. :x Yea I know, it's totally not worth trying. x3

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No never actually. I live in a little village, but in the centre of it. As the local stores are nearby my house, a lot of people walk past my door. So if I would do this, the entire village would know in just a couple of hours. And I would like to keep some nice contacts here, instead of being ignored because they think I'm a freak!

But maybe, if I'm somewhere else, I would do it sometime. Just for the reaction...

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it all the time at uni. We have people who come and clean our rooms once a week, and my cleaner tended to turn up in the mornings. Since I slept naked I would usually pull back the sheets and firm up my man, so the cleaner would do my room with me there pretending to be asleep with a massive hard on!

I did once accidentally answer the door in the nude one morning to the postman, I realised when I saw the look on his face and felt a breeze. It was obviously quite a sight for him, as I had a semi, he couldn't stop looking at it so I played with my cock until it was hard and he didn't have any reason to stay. That was very funny.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It gets rid of the Watchtower people pretty quickly.
Three Sunday mornings in a row my neighbor was awakened by two Jehovah Witnesses women who wanted to bring him the lord. The fourth Sunday morning he met them at the door naked.

They never came back. and I had a good laugh at him telling about it.

bellabimba

Just Browsing
Media
I answer the door in my underwear a lot and once I didn't realize I was topless and only wearing panties. I've got big boobs and they really impressed the guy, he was a door to door book seller

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A long time ago, I was expecting a package that I had to sign for and I heard the doorbell right as I was getting out of the shower. I ran to the door (it was an apartment and there was a peep hole in the door) and saw that he was just turning around to leave. So I threw open the door and yelled, "I'm here!"

I was buck naked. No towel or anything. And dripping wet.

I signed for the package and closed the door. The UPS guy was extremely non-talkative.

I didn't think anything about it at that moment, but then I thought I probably really freaked the poor guy out. Oh well...

O

OldFirm08

Well I was the lucky viewer once, when delivering pizza and this nude woman showed up at the door, still pushing her vacuum cleaner. She just smiled and checked my pants to see if there was any reaction.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It gets rid of the Watchtower people pretty quickly.
Not all of them-trust me on this one. I did it half naked (just an undershirt and socks), blowing cigarette smoke in their faces as they stood outside my door and they still didn't take the hint.
What if you did and nobody noticed? :frown1:
Oh, I noticed dear one. I just thought it would be totally inappropriate for me to go down on you while trying to get your signature on a petition for a family values act (didn't my offer to take you squirrel hunting give you a hint?).
only when i see the bible pushers coming towards my door
This reminded me of what happened several years ago. The minister of the local church which I was forced to attend, went to visit these two new parishioners. He showed up and the husband answered the door stark naked. Sitting there on the couch was the wife-also naked. Neither was what one would normally call a looker. Both in their 50s and on the heavyset side-not ugly, just not the ones you'd first think would do the nudity (who knew years later they'd be the type I'd go for?). The following summer I worked at the Church office (through a youth employment program for lower income folk) and the minister had taken to making appointments for his visits first-I wonder if that helped.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, never completely nude. I have answered with my large flaccid cock very obviously pushing or bulging out the fabric on loose shorts. once it was my female married naighbor, nice lady, squatty body. she was talking for about 2-3 minutes. her eyes wondered down and she stopped in mid sentence, then continued.

another time, my wife's co-worker came by to get a work key, wife was gone. I had never met this gal. Ding Dong!!. I answered the door, and here is this gal. she looks like Kim Basinger, the actress. I look at her, she looks at me, tells me who she is, glances down, as i started to get hard, she smiles, takes the key, turns to go and then glances back, looks down, smiles at me, looks down again. she later told my wife that I must be hung like a horse. wife got upset & didn't want me to wear those shorts or any shorts without underwear.