Answering the door in the nude

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I remember once i had a pair of casual sleep trousers that i used to wear in the evening or mornings, i recall the day the roofer came to sort out my roof ,at my door i answered but my flies were wide open showing my crown jewels unbeknown to me, he looked and coughed, i made my excuses and he got his ladder out for the roof, i was upstairs getting changed and was bent over he was going past my bedroom window and saw my butt wide open to the world, i could not face him at all after that i was dying:redface:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a college freshman I was drying off in my room after coming back from the shower. My door was cracked and there was a lot of activity in the hall. It was a dorm full of 18-19 year old guys and not a lot of modesty. Someone knocked on the door and I told them to come in. Turns out it was the campus wives club, selling donuts to fix up the married student apartments. There were six girls, all probably juniors or seniors. They actually just carried on with their sales pitch. I, being a cocky dumbass, finished drying off and then wrapped the towel around myself. I also remember than the semi that I had by this point made a pretty big impression on the towel. There were certainly a couple of them that were bright red and one of them just stared at my dick the whole time. I bought a couple donuts and they moved down the hall. At that point the RA, went down and warned everyone to get decent, so they didn't end up with a sausage gauntlet.

There was one guy on the same floor that was a real practical joker. He would actually put on this gorilla mask and strip down and go knock on doors to see the reaction when people answered. It wasn't that unusual for you and your roomy to have a couple dates in your room when this guy would knock and enter wearing the mask. He might sit there and have a beer with you, grunting like and early primate. It might sound stupid or offensive, but it was usually pretty darn funny. It was all in the timing and generally had it. I would have loved to have a had a camera on a few of these.

D

deleted3782

I have never answered my door nude, but I have answered it for pizza in boxers with a t-shirt.

Many times in my life, I've had people walk into my room or house when I was nude/showering/changing. In November I was on a cruise and getting showered and changed for dinner, nude and drying off when my roommate opened the door and was very slow to close the door with people passing by in the hall. I did my best Ratzo from Midnight Cowboy impression "I'm drying off here!"...as in "What the fuck? Close the door!" I threw my hands wide open, towel in one hand. He just smiled. Girls passing by giggled. Not the same as answering the door naked...but the result was similar.

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, please tell, or I'll have to knock on your door, these watchtower even second hand come in handy then..
I believe you have a steeple to be worshipped. :biggrin1:

Hi All!

I've been asked to share the details, so there there are....

Well, the guy was in his early 20's. When he came back without his side-kick, I was a bit shocked at first when I answered the door and saw him standing there. He apologised (awww, how cute) and said he and his companion had finished their duties for that day, and was wondering if he could use the toilet. Still a bit shocked, I said sure; and showed him the door to the loo. He smiled and did his business. As he was about to leave, I asked him "Is there anything else I could do for you?" He responded with "well, that depends on what you had in mind"... I knew right then this was going to be a great afternoon. I asked him if he'd like a Coke or something; he accepted.

We went into the back garden and chatted for about 20 minutes. When I got up to go back into the kitchen, as I passed, he rubbed his elbow on my crotch. I then gave him a kiss that damn near made his toes curl (yes, I'm a good kisser).

Within 5 minutes we were undressing each other, leaving a trail of clothes behind as we went thru the house. He asked me if I would give him a BJ, which I gladly abliged; licking everywhere.

We carried on like that for another couple of hours.... Next thing I knew, he was putting a rain coat on my dick, lubing it up, and straddling me. He rode for at least 45 minutes; never letting me touch him. I thought, enough of this... Daddy's in the house. Flipped him onto his back, and went to town. I swear his eyes were rolling back into his head!!!

And when he came, he had never touched himself. I was gladly making him feel like he never felt before, and then all of a sudden.... He hit the wall behind the headboard with his jism. I pulled out and left my present on his belly and chest.

When he left, he asked if he could come back again some time. Never saw him again... damn!!!

So, there you have it....

Oh, BTW, Deano... you can knock any time Mate! :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to vote in the local elections and found out from a election booth worker that "in order to vote one must have his fly zipped".

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

(I was late getting to the polls. I was rushing to get dressed.)

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never have but I'll give it a try sometime... I have answered the door in just a towel before though. :wink:

That's a great starting point! If the person at the door is somebody you'd like to "impress", then just accidentally let part of the towel get loose, or let it fall entirely and then "embarassingly" pick it back up, cover yourself, and "apologize"!

That way you won't look like a flagrant exhibitionist, but still get the reaction of answering the door nude!

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was having my adt security system installed, the guy was really hot.....he had been at the house all day........when he was wrapping up the installation....he was in the upstairs hallway putting in the smoke detector....i said dude you ready for a beer........so hand him a beer on his ladder.............i go in the bathroom take out my big cock and take a piss...so he is on the ladder...drinking a beer.....as he is watching me take a piss...he was just so comfortable....not minding that my big cock was taking a piss.........and then........he fucking did the same.........went in, right in front of me, takes a piss...........completley comfortable showing me his goods..........nothing happend with us, but it was hot!

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
great topic here. Whenever the pool man comes into the back yard I always get naked and try to get him to look at me. There was one time that he clearly saw me completely naked, but he just kept walkin. Wish i had a cool story to tell...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine said it was a great way to keep LDS and other missionaries from knocking on my door and he was right... Only problem is that I'll have to do it again now that I moved...