Any clips with guys using poppers

asm223

Experimental Member
Media
Love poppers and love to see guys do them an clips of some popper use? Sure would appreciate it thanks

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL
I thought everyone knew what poppers are.Just joking.Poppers were more popular back in the 80s,90s,but its little bottles of what use to be amo-nitrate(sp?)before it was outlawed.Now its little bottles of a generic(I call it)amo..Use to sniff poppers.Made you feel like,at least for me,real horny,could cum any second.But that was just me.Havnt done poppers in several yrs.now.Not as good as it use to be.
Just about any of my favorite monster cock Max Delong videos,especially the older vids.You can catch Max doing poppers.

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its like liquid ink for markers that you sniff that makes your heartbeat really really fast and makes you lightheaded. its like a super high for 3-4 minutes. people use them before orgasm and when they are about to cum while being high on this, the orgasm is super intense. i use to do it all the time, but then i got over it cause of the health risks involved. but yes, the orgasm is really intense.

aside from that, people use them to relax a bottom before anal.

asm223

Experimental Member
Media
nice movie thanks. Just like to do them once in a while they can be fun and make sex so intense.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes back when it was real amonitrate,but the stuff they use today probably wouldnt hurt a fly.Just an opinion.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.