Any Ladies Want a Bigger Clit for Show/Pleasure

throbbing1cock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lgej, the event is real, setting is Blacks Beach near La Holla Califiornia, year(s) mid through late 1980's, happened several times. I've been going to black's since 1977, over this time I saw things involving very overt hyper sexuality in women a few times. When it happens, there is nothing that creates more sexual energy. My wife, who by the way is very feminine and not shy but usually not an exhibitionist, sometimes absolutely surrenders her self control to her pussy. In fact, I tell her that below the waist she is "all Pussy."
La Jolla, CA.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks throbing, I know La Jolla. I'm poor at spelling and proof reading and the edit function shuts the door on corrections only after I've noticed a mistake. M

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I don't want to be offensive to anyone, but I guess this is just a personal preference. I am grossed out by big clits and stretched out vaginal skin. My clit is super tiny and super sensitive. Like, it's hard for me to handle direct contact. so I'm not sure if a bigger clit means bigger sensation. I just think it stops looking feminine the bigger it gets.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me Likey, some men are just like some women, when it comes to sexual organs more is better. A small cock functions just fine but its just not much of a visual turn-on. Man desires woman but the focus of lustful attention for the man is the vagina. A bigger vulva, bigger lips and a bigger clit are easier to see and more to play with. In a nude setting, even plain homely women that have a prominant pussy draw men like flys, even in the company of beautiful women.

Reactions: Rocco8 and techpump

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am pleased to report that I am as happy as a clam with my pearl. For a plus sz woman my clit is small unless she is fully lubed up and stroked to satisfaction then it's a whole other ball game. hehe

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
subgirrl, I would agree not necessarily. However, given two guys with the about the same looks and body form and one guy has a two inch flaccid and the other a six inch the two incher or even a four incher is at a strong disadvantage. On a nude beach it shows in every move the men make and every response the women show.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
subgirrl, I would agree not necessarily. However, given two guys with the about the same looks and body form and one guy has a two inch flaccid and the other a six inch the two incher or even a four incher is at a strong disadvantage. On a nude beach it shows in every move the men make and every response the women show.

:biggrin1: I meant not necessarily on BOTH counts :biggrin1:.

Smaller is not always necessarily as good functionally. And big isn't always as good visually. Visually I'd prefer a small, pretty penis over an ugly, large one. And functionally smaller ones can't hit my deep spots. So not necessarily on both counts. For me :smile:.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has a large clit that sticks out so that when she shaved it rubbed on her knickers and she tells me was painful. She doesn't like bike seats either but she's probably not alone there...

Bluesurf 69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have a larger than average clit. From the reaction of the guys I have been with, however they have all been very complimentary and I think it is one of the reasons why I enjoy oral so much. However, I have never felt the need to show it off to anyone or parade it about on a nudist beach.. that is just weird.
I love sucking on big clits do you have any pics

I love sucking on big clits do you have any pics

This thread is over 5 years dead, dude........................

And this isn't really a great area of the forum to be requesting pictures.

Also the D by that username is typically an indicator that that account was disabled.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never been with one that big, but big labia, while some ladies think they are a turn off, are absolutely a big turn on! guys or gals, any comments?
yeah. big labia. I don't like the ones that looks like a blu-ray slot on my playstation. if I put a disc in it plays a movie? where's the hdmi port

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah. big labia. I don't like the ones that looks like a blu-ray slot on my playstation. if I put a disc in it plays a movie? where's the hdmi port
Mine looks like a neat little slit because of tiny inner labia and puffy exterior that conceals all, including my relatively small clitoris. I've had many, many, many partners, and only ever one complaint about the appearance. While I appreciate the femininity and grace of a more lippy vulva, I'm happy with my adorable little package.

I don't see why the only way to celebrate what you do like has to be to denigrate what you don't like. Do you realize you used nearly ten times as many words talking shit about vulvae you don't like than praising the kind of vulva you do like? Makes absolutely no sense.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Mine looks like a neat little slit because of tiny inner labia and puffy exterior that conceals all, including my relatively small clitoris. I've had many, many, many partners, and only ever one complaint about the appearance. While I appreciate the femininity and grace of a more lippy vulva, I'm happy with my adorable little package. /QUOTE]

e0e22372eb.gif

Reactions: AlteredEgo