Any one jerk off to thoughts of old teachers/students?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Jamieshardforyou, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Jamieshardforyou

Jamieshardforyou New Member

Just wondering if anyonrme use to or still does jerk off to old teachers or students from highschool/college? I am constantly thinking of my old teachers, history and IT mostly.. Anyone ever had anything with a teacher before?

2. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not so much now...but when I was a kid...I thought about everyone - teachers, tutors, camp counselors, coaches. I was a horny bastard.

I just had a big high school reunion, and at one point in the evening a group of us were seated at a table and the discussion turned to student-teacher relationships. I was floored by how many students and teachers had things going on. One student got pregnant by a teacher, one teacher slept with multiple girls, one girl had a (by her own definition "predatory") relationship with a female teacher, one teacher was discovered as a serial exhibitionist at the local university library, and one male teacher kept hitting on one of my best friends to the point my friend "anger fucked" him.

Did I ever have a thing with a teacher? No. But certainly others did.

Disclaimer: This post is not an endorsement of student-teacher relationships but merely a relation of an actual converation held during a recent Alumni Day event.

3. Hot College Guy

Hot College Guy New Member

Albums:
    yeah... lol A LOT!!!

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK New Member

Nope, none of above where I went to elementary school. In fact, if anything, I needed some PEPTO after dealing with them.

5. Northland

Gold Member

Reading my mind are you?:eek:

Just the other day, I was having trouble getting to sleep and I drifted back to my Electonics teacher from High School, the next thing I new I had half the science department in the fantasy. I stayed focussed mainly on the Electronics teacher and it worked:smile: same as it did back then especiallly when I'd imagine a 3 or 4 or more way with one of the female teachers.

6. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have to admit as a 13 year old there was a Female Teacher i was fascinated with
    American exchange Student Teacher .. relieving for 3 months or something
    I often think if she had surrendered to lil ole me, at the time i may have ended up Str? ha True
    A Primary Fantasy for 20/30 years she has been.
    enz

7. montanaguy

montanaguy New Member

No, I can't say that I have done so for any of my high school teachers, however I do remember doing so for some of my classmates that were the school athletes, both in my same class year and a couple of the teacher aides in gym class as they were seniors and I was in my sophomore year. There were 4 of them as aides, of which I only got to see 2 of them actually naked during that year. Jacked off a lot while thinking about them.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, my brain will flash back to old girlfriends and crushes from high school and college...and every so often a few of the teachers i had back then. though the oddest is my 7th and 8th grade Spanish teacher...i had SUCH a crush on her. i'll find myself on rare occasions fantasizing about having sex with her back then as we both were (i was an ambitious 12 year old, lol!)...or traveling back in time now to see if my fully grown self would have a shot. or even wondering if i met her now...17 years later, would she still be hot and could i finally fulfill that little adolescent fantasy? lol!

9. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    My 8th grade science teacher was also the track and field coach, and the wrestling coach, and it didn't help that he was fucking hot! He had a meeting with my mom, and I thought they were flirting with one another. Little does my mom know, she would've had some fierce competition!

10. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

Of course.

My 9th grade English teacher was just gorgeous and I had the huuuuugest crush on her. Occasionally she'd stray off topic and tell us some personal anecdote about her life and I loved it :p I was walking past her classroom one day and she grabbed me by the arm to tell me something and I remember it just felt electric having her touch me (even though it was just innocent).

Had plenty of fantasies about her back in the day, and still think about her from time to time.

11. Jamieshardforyou

Good stuff. I want some teacher/ student relationships :)

12. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

I will admit that there was a teacher when I was in high school who taught Gov/Econ and he was on everyone's sexxiest teacher alive list. We had girls sending him mail, writing him letters wanting to get w/ him. I found him to be pretty attractive. That being said I did jerk off to him a few times. That whole staying after class because I'm not doing so well in class and I just happen to catch a little bulge in his pants and make a move type of scene.

13. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe this has something to do with how our lives have evolved. My best friend from college and I came out to each other a few years back. For a bunch of reasons, he had neither married nor acted upon his sexuality. I had come out publicly years before and had a series of relationships. We talked about things that had happened and I could see he had returned to replay college "tapes" of persons and events that I'd long forgotten about. I guess it's natural for some old tapes to linger, but I suppose some of them get crowded out if you have a lot of experiences later.

14. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me say that I graduated from college in the mid 1970s - - but in senior year, I took a swimming course to satisfy a phys Ed requirement. Instructor was a hot, balding, built and very hairy daddy-type guy - probably in 30s (to my age 21 at the time). For YEARS he starred in my j/o fantasies. I haven't thought of him in ages, until this thread popped up!

15. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Father O'Brien... not really.

16. guestfuse

guestfuse New Member

Definitely have jerked off with a lot of hot teacher fantasies. First pic is a hot pic of one of them. Taught english, and was asst. football coach. I once got to see him shirtless and he has one hell of a sexy hairy chest. Always wished I could have messed around with him.

Second pic is another of him, and the man on the very left is the head football coach. Always wanted to stick my dick in him too.

Attached Files:

#16 guestfuse, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  17. SweatsBulge

SweatsBulge New Member

Guestfuse - I can see your point. SOLID CHOICE.

18. Jamieshardforyou

Love the pictures guestfuse I'd love to fuck them. Love hairry teachers

19. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    There was a kid in grade school who was a true testosterone jock and he wore tight gym shorts all the time and you could see his huge (almost always half hard) dick in his shorts. Another guy I knew used to sit in the back of math class and jack off under his sweat shirt. He had a huge cock and once n a while he would do things like draw smiley face on the head and show it to me.

20. thorprep

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was a hot History professor at my college. She was young, funny, sexy, athletic, and very smart. I used to jerk off to thoughts of her. After I graduated, I spent a fair amount of time volunteering/visiting the college and came to realize that she was only about 5 or 6 years older than me - it seemed like a lot as an undergrad, but not so much witht he passing years. While the age difference faded, the fantsy remained strong.
    We ended up on a alumni/faculty committee together. One night, after a committee dinner, we went out for drinks in town (as was usual). I confessed that I had been fantasizing about her since my undergrad days. With a smile and an amused look, she asked for the check and said, "Come with me." We ended up driving right to her house, stripping off each other's clothes, and ravishing each other for the next 36 hours. That relationship continued for about 2 years and, I must admit, the teacher fantasy aspect of it never fully died.