Any other INFJs here?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew someone once, who drove me mad with this. We are humans. Who respond to stimuli. Boxes and labels and these sorts of assignments are pointless. Life and responses are fluid. Organic and moments. Dangerous and foolish to put too much faith in this sort of assessment. TRUST ME

Actually there are quite a few companies that hire based on the Myers Briggs or similar test. This type of testing is pretty much universal for sales positions in the insurance industry and for a lot of other sales positions. Introverts do not typically make good salespeople and employers know this.

Last edited:

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What the f... ? Huh? What are you guys talking about?... Shyness?

Actual words are still a really neat thing.

well the I is introversion which is what most people call being shy but actual shyness is actual sometimes paralyzing fear of social situatioins.

the N stands for nerd right??

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the I is introversion which is what most people call being shy but actual shyness is actual sometimes paralyzing fear of social situatioins.

the N stands for nerd right??

The "N" is taken from the word "intuitive." They use the "n" in the word intuitive because if they used the first letter then some people would be the IIFJ personality type. Get it? So, INfJ stands for Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging.

Linghaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Three years ago my then college aged son discovered the Myers Brigs assessment tool and did it with all of us at home. I came out an INFJ. I freaked out when I read what it was ... it described me perfectly. For me, understanding that I was an INFJ has helped explain my sexuality and my sexual relations as well as the way I communicate my sexuality.

Amazing thing the human brain!!!

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, bro*. lol

I think male INFJs have it hard, which is one reason it's interesting to see how many male INFJs there are posting in this thread. The reason male INFJs have it hard is because we are the minority. The INFJ is a minority personality type, and there are more females than males, AND ... the INFJ exhibits traits that society prefers in females (a need to "understand" others, a need for emotional rapport with others, etc.).

There are some personality types where society prefers a gender. What I mean is, society prefers it when INFJs are female, and society prefers it when the SP types are male.

I always kind of wondered if maybe there were a lot of male INFJs here.

* http://www.lpsg.com/342502-bro-culture-can-someone-explain.html

Three years ago my then college aged son discovered the Myers Brigs assessment tool and did it with all of us at home. I came out an INFJ. I freaked out when I read what it was ... it described me perfectly. For me, understanding that I was an INFJ has helped explain my sexuality and my sexual relations as well as the way I communicate my sexuality.

Amazing thing the human brain!!!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just took the test again and I came out INTJ but my T was slightly stronger than my F. I read the descriptions for both INFJ and INTJ and they both apply to me so I would say I am in the middle between the two.