Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Butterfly position?" when you JO?

Oh yes. When I'm lying back in bed, I like to spread my legs as far apart as I can with the soles of my feet flatly against each other, with my heels brought all the way in. It just feels better. And when you've had it like that for plus hours and you're still edging and it starts to cramp and feel sore, that turns me on. The hornier and more turned on that I am, the higher my pain threshold. So of course once it's over, I'm really hurting for a little while.

I go through a lot of towels. For quickes I grab a hand towel. For edging and/or anal play beach towel!

Haha. I love how Jerk Appropriate you are. I lay a towel beneath me in case things go crazy, but I just end up using a lot of toilet paper. I'd feel guilty throwing/mixing in my semen covered/stained items in with everyone else's wash so I try to keep semen off of everything being that I only do this when I'm at home, not while at College.

Ah, that reminds me of an old topic from Jackin World (maybe here too), "What is better, the orgasm or getting there?" For all the tantric guys, "the orgasm or the ejaculation?"

Interesting topic. If it hasn't been made, perhaps you should start it.

When I'm jerking just to achieve an orgasm, then normally the orgasm itself tends to be better. With edging, it can go either way.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
As a big shooter my second spurt is often a stream, as can others if it's been awhile and I'm really tanked up. Rather unique sensation, for sure.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
As a big shooter my second spurt is often a stream, as can others if it's been awhile and I'm really tanked up. Rather unique sensation, for sure.

I love the variety of male sexual response. I think it is cool that some men are not "typical." I remember my fascination many years ago seeing Spike shoot his load. He was one of those guys whose final spurts were more powerful than his first. Always wanted to site down with him and ask if his contractions were more powerful toward the end.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

Haha. I love how Jerk Appropriate you are. I lay a towel beneath me in case things go crazy, but I just end up using a lot of toilet paper. I'd feel guilty throwing/mixing in my semen covered/stained items in with everyone else's wash so I try to keep semen off of everything being that I only do this when I'm at home, not while at College.

Toilet paper is way, WAY too messy and ineffective. Typically, I just like to drip all the way to the shower. :biggrin1:

When I'm jerking just to achieve an orgasm, then normally the orgasm itself tends to be better. With edging, it can go either way.

I too have found that edging can be a crapshoot and sometimes does not deliver as I want. Mood and libido are more important than mechanics in many cases.

If anyone should be confused, I made a video of what its all about:

2shared - download streamofcum.zip

Click on "Save file to your PC" in the lower right cornor.. ZIP password is: lpsg

That shit is so fake. Firstly you can see that the supposed cum is not coming out of the eye of his cock, but to the side of it. Secondly, the consistency looks nothing like real cum.
It is obvious to me that he is holding a tube underneath his cock which spurts that shit out.

tomosaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wondered for ages if this was just me as none of my friends have it happen..

I only get this when I'm with a girl and we're on a date or whatever and I'm getting turned on / have a hard on for a prolonged period of time without coming.. it's just a massive pressure release.. and it usually end up on Walls, windows, floors and anywhere elese that might be unlucky enough to be in the firing line..

What has always confused me though, is the consistency, probably best compared to a girls come, it's really watery.. I know thickness of cum is linked to how hydrated you are, ie. it's like PVA glue the morning after a night out drinking.. but this is really weird..

I love it though, remember the first time we slept together and my ex gave me a blow job, obv expecting the usual half a teaspoon to gulp down, she wasn't expecting about half a cup of this stuff in a prolonged jet streaming down her throat.. her drowning reaction wasn't too attractive admittedly..

It's pretty good as a one man bukkake session too.. I'd be really I interested to hear explanations for the consistency thing though..