Anybody ever done a DP DPP or DAP

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is the greatest sex I think. Even a dead straight would get very turned on by it. It has a place in nature ensuring the female gets impregnated by the bet quality sperm, with cock shape giving a crafty advantage to the latest partner. Nature wants it, that's why it makes it a hotter experience than one on one. Men perform and recover better when sex is taking place right next to them. Nature isn't so interested in 2 women1 man and that is probably why although the man would love it, his primary female partner in real life invariably puts her foot down to ban it, whilst being happy to accept a second man. It's amazing how it comes down to what nature wants from us.

So there you have it! Threesomes. Nature wants them, so no need to deny yourself!

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best friend and I did a DVP one time and it was great, but it happened by accident. I was on my back on the bottom. The girl sat down on my cock, facing me and leaning down on me. My friend was supposed to enter her anus, but in his excitement, he entered her pussy where I was already residing.

To say the least, when he started his strokes, his cock "face to face" with mine, I couldn't hold off very long. I tried. I tried to think about funerals, blood, death anything, but it didn't help! I came which made it very warm and sticky inside her pussy which made it worse for me because it felt so damn good...:3some:

I finally had to slide out of her even though I really didn't want to exit. I couldn't take the sensation of his cock rubbing mine surrounded by warm sperm and vaginal juices. It was too much to handle. I just laid on the bottom until my friend came and then we all sat up and had smiles on our faces that wouldn't go away...:biggrin1:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never done double anal on a woman, only double vaginal and one in each hole. I've done double anal on a guy though. To be honest it hurt because he was as thick as I was and it was a super tight fit. I couldn't move and he did all of the thrusting.
Double vaginal was good because her pussy opened up real quickly to handle us both.

I got DPed for the first time on Friday night/Saturday morning! We were all drunk as fuck and the adrenaline rush from how spontaneous it was let me fully enjoy it during, but my ass is still sore and lightly bleeding...I would totally do it again though :)