anybody heard of a saying that fat chicks can't take a big penis as much as skinny

VMan_Massif

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thats not at all true, vaginas are like dicks they come in all shapes and sizes and the persons body has nothing to due with the size of either.
This, right here.

I, myself, tend to love Amazons and any height of girl with huge natural breasts. I've been with a 6'1" 240# woman who was whimpering because I could barely squeeze it inside of her, and another 6' 190# girl who took my entire bruiser with no difficulty whatsoever.

I've had the same scenarios play out with two different girls who were each 5'3", too. People come in all shapes and sizes.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
at the risk of offending other people... no offence.....

but perhaps due to the perceived unattractiveness of larger women, they get around lesser, and hence are tighter? vice versa with women who are more.. petite.

I saw a study in a scientific american mind magazine that said overweight women have more sex on average than women of regular "healthy" weight.

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't say fat but "curvy" women can hand less length wise from my limited experience......but a "curvy" girl who was less than 5" tall took the dick like no woman I've ever slept with has before.....so just like penis size you can't generalize.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been 55kg and I have been 95kg. My vaginal dimensions did not appear to change with weight gain or loss. I find the very idea extremely silly.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it's funny how 80% of the threads here are based on urban myths and 'locker room biology' and almost all boil down to the ultimate truth of....every one is different. I've had girls from 90 to probably about 200lbs and if i had to make some stupid generalization i would say that the bigger girls have been able to handle me better. my current girls is curvy and has some extra padding, but is one of the few girls that i don't bottom out on.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Urban myth clap-trap, I have only ever dated larger girls, not had a girlfriend under about 190lbs all were different one had 40GGs and was very tight another very very loose but so sexy 15 years on I still think of her. Anyway back to thread, NO! Neither tighter nor looser just a regular distribution like cock size. So do fatter guys have monster cocks or what dont be shy!

J

JR7

I don't think it's true. I have been with some fat chicks who were rather tight. Admittedly I gauged this by look and fingering. I didn't attempt to have sex with these females because I figured I wouldn't fit and it would be too painful for them for me to try and work my cock in. Instead we 69-ed and I got some of the best head of my life. I know that sounds arrogant and egotistical, but this is large penis support group. (I'm sure some of you have had those nights where you tried every which way and used a lot of lube but it still hurt the woman so you stopped because what's the point of fucking someone if it's going to hurt them and not be pleasurable.)

But the biggest chick I was ever with was over 200 lbs. and she had the widest vagina I'd ever seen. It was the circumference of a golf ball. After having gone through a string of tight pussies that, while fun, I had a hard time initially penetrating, this was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have a condom with me and I was planning on just doing some straightforward 69-ing throughout the night. And I don't know if I was hallucinating from having stared at her upside down pussy hole for so long, but I swear to G-d I thought it was 'winking' at me as if to say, "Come on you know you want to stick your dick inside of me." So I said, "That's it, I have no condom, but pleeeaaassseee can I put it inside of you because your pussy is the perfect size for my cock." She said, "I've been thinking the same thing for the past half hour I've had you in my mouth." I slipped inside of her with no resistance at all, but it still had enough grip to get my cum rising. Some of you talked about 'bottoming out.' I'm 7 '' long and at first that didn't happen, but at one point when she put her knees to her ears I did bottom out. Interestingly, her cervix must have had a lot of nerve endings around it because after the second 'bump' she moaned, "I'm cumming!" In addition to my cock giving her tremendous stimulation against her cervix, this deepest patch of tissue felt absolutely amazing against my cock. I grazed it two more times after she made her announcement, and then I made my own announcement ... "you're not the only one." I pulled out and unloaded on her mammoth tits.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it's true. I have been with some fat chicks who were rather tight. Admittedly I gauged this by look and fingering. I didn't attempt to have sex with these females because I figured I wouldn't fit and it would be too painful for them for me to try and work my cock in. Instead we 69-ed and I got some of the best head of my life. I know that sounds arrogant and egotistical, but this is large penis support group. (I'm sure some of you have had those nights where you tried every which way and used a lot of lube but it still hurt the woman so you stopped because what's the point of fucking someone if it's going to hurt them and not be pleasurable.)

But the biggest chick I was ever with was over 200 lbs. and she had the widest vagina I'd ever seen. It was the circumference of a golf ball. After having gone through a string of tight pussies that, while fun, I had a hard time initially penetrating, this was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have a condom with me and I was planning on just doing some straightforward 69-ing throughout the night. And I don't know if I was hallucinating from having stared at her upside down pussy hole for so long, but I swear to G-d I thought it was 'winking' at me as if to say, "Come on you know you want to stick your dick inside of me." So I said, "That's it, I have no condom, but pleeeaaassseee can I put it inside of you because your pussy is the perfect size for my cock." She said, "I've been thinking the same thing for the past half hour I've had you in my mouth." I slipped inside of her with no resistance at all, but it still had enough grip to get my cum rising. Some of you talked about 'bottoming out.' I'm 7 '' long and at first that didn't happen, but at one point when she put her knees to her ears I did bottom out. Interestingly, her cervix must have had a lot of nerve endings around it because after the second 'bump' she moaned, "I'm cumming!" In addition to my cock giving her tremendous stimulation against her cervix, this deepest patch of tissue felt absolutely amazing against my cock. I grazed it two more times after she made her announcement, and then I made my own announcement ... "you're not the only one." I pulled out and unloaded on her mammoth tits.

You're an idiot and if you hit my cervix on purpose, I would bitch slap you. Hitting a cervix does not make someone come. Cervical stimulation is the least likely source of orgasm- Sociosexual Behavior in Healthy Women Significant Effects of Reproductive Stage and Cohabiting Status

J

JR7

SizequeenNY, why do you think I said, "interestingly enough she must have had a lot of nerve endings around her cervix." I know it's not common; I don't need to read your article to learn this. But you should know that nearly anything is possible in medical science and all we really have are general rules. There are invariably exceptions. This female's cervix was one such exception, but I'm sure if you probed deep enough you could find men and women on lpsg with similar cervical stories. I found your post to be unnecessarily crittical, rude, and uncalled for on a site like lpsg.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel bad feeding this beast of a thread, but my science/research/stats nerd side feels the need to chime in here.

Unless you have been with 30+ women and been with them at various times when their weight varied by probably 30% or more, your input here is meaningless. Subgirrl's input strikes me as the closest to being helpful. And to add to what others have said: this stuff is mostly "urban legend". People love to imagine the world is full of nice, simple stories, though those stories are often wrong.

b1brunner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a little older, so I have a little experience to draw upon. I have been with over 50 women, and can honestly say you cannot draw any conclusions on sexual performance and a woman's "capacity" to perform based on their size and shape. My current f-buddy is 5'2", 105 lbs, and wants long and hard. I have to work at times to keep up, I admit it. On the other hand, a past girlfriend was 5'9", and ran track in college. Long legs, muscular butt. However, her vagina was very small, and always told me sex hurt. I am not super-sized either.

Point is, when it comes to sex and body size, you just never know until you try. I kind of think that is what makes it fun, or, even disappointing too.