anybody heard of a saying that fat chicks can't take a big penis as much as skinny

billiam

Just Browsing
Media
You're an idiot and if you hit my cervix on purpose, I would bitch slap you. Hitting a cervix does not make someone come. Cervical stimulation is the least likely source of orgasm- Sociosexual Behavior in Healthy Women Significant Effects of Reproductive Stage and Cohabiting Status

The study you cite does find a substantial percentage of women, though a minority of those w/o fibroids, do find that cervical stimulation contributes to orgasm. "Cervical stimulation was recognized as making a contribution to orgasm by 46% of the wellness program women and 70% among those with fibroids" Perhaps the woman JR7 was with was one such woman.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunately, there have been no scientific studies on this.

What is a myth, however, is the idea of those idiots who say fat girls don't get fucked as much - they should take a look at what happens at the end of the night in clubs!

There are a lot of variables, but it's clear that if fat distributes itself around the internal organs, there is less "give". When doctors do labia resculpting & inject fat into the initial stages of the vagina, it makes it plumper, & therefore feel tighter - how much a woman can take is pretty different.

That said, it makes me laugh that women think they can answer this question properly - it sounds like vanity - like a guy saying "I've never had any complaints"!

Obviously it depends on genetics, & number of births (or perhaps rather difficult births).

If you're born with a bucket fanny, I don't think gorging on chocolate will make a difference.

Science still seems more obsessed with cock, rather than cunt size - I'm sure that there are correlations out there that we can only speculate about - however, anyone saying that something isn't so has zero empirical data to back it up in this case. The women can't know, & the men have to scratch their heads & think about it, which isn't so reliable.

On LPSG of course, we have a very knowledgeable set of women, most of whom claim to have great pelvic floor control - & of course, that would fool any man - in fact he wouldn't care would he?

However, as almost all sexual studies these days seem to rely on between only 25-50 subjects, any man commenting on this who has had sex with more than 50 would seem qualified to comment.

I'm well in 3 figures, & can say honestly that the tightest woman over 20 I've had was relatively heavy, but it was all tits (34k) & ass, & the second tightest was a professional dancer, & all muscle & honed.

I think there is a correlation, but a very, very weak one. If you're born big or small, not a lot is going to change it, whatever size you are. And the majority of women who have kids are a lot looser than before, though a surprising amount of them aren't.

I guess to find out scientifically, you'd have to temporarily numb or paralyse the pelevic floor muscles of a few hundred women, artificially stimulate them to a certain level, & shove something up them to find how much they can take.

It doesn't sound pleasant, but it's not a lot different to third party medical measuring of guy's wangs.

J

JR7

I think lotsofquestions is just trolling, but I'll take the bait. "What kind of man is desperate enough to fuck a fat chick," you ask. How about any man desperate for a fantastic fuck replete with reverse cowgirl, awesome doggy-stlye, delicious cunnilingus, awesome blow jobs, and just about the creamiest hole you can ever stick your cock. There are no absolutes, but practically every fat chick I have ever fucked has met all of the above criteria. I've had some awesome times with skinny or athletically built women too, but if you ever want to be pretty much assured of some awesome sex, multiple times in an evening, fuck a fat chick.

J

JR7

Can I get some support for my assertion? Or are we going to let lotsofquestions go on thinking the only reason to fuck a fat chick is out of desperation?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No relation.
Body fat has less to do with that. A girl can be skinny at 20, overweighted at 30, and back slim at 40. The anatomy of her vagina won't change by that
Only that in some positions - with the body fat - that doesn t allow you to fully penetrate anymore.

J

JR7

Let's also not forget the creaminess factor. The fat chicks I was with that did have smaller pussy openings still got immensely creamy from fingering and oral sex. I'd like to submit that I've never had a fat chick have lubrication problems. The best is when you're just making out and you first slide your hand down their panties. Just the warmest pussies with plenty of pussy juice that's emerged all over the lips. My fingers just get sucked right in. And then when I've gone down on BBW's and I've opened their legs I've invariably been greeted with thick syrupy pussy juice oozing out of the hole. Kind of like they were already cream-pied. (Now I know what some of you are going to say: "They have been cream-pied, JR77, you're licking some other guy's cum.") Ha ha! No dice, my friends. This is pure unadulterated pussy cream, sweet and acidic like no other taste in the world. So even when the holes were tight, there was always enough lubrication so that maybe 5 minutes of working my cock inside, there was no resistance. Then of course, 5 minutes later I'd be struggling to keep from cumming too soon because whoever coined the term "honeypot," did so after fucking a fat chick. If you haven't tried it, it really feels like sticking your dick in a jar of honey. Although instead of the sides being made of glass or plastic, it's the most sensational spongy material your dick ever rubbed up against. Shit, I could cum just thinking about some of those love tunnels.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually big girls can handle more but its because in most positions there is more cushion so it "feels/appears" like I get more in...

J

JR7

Anyone who's ever used a fleshlight and fucked a fat chick (without a condom) knows that the makers of Fleshlight modeled their 'pussy' after a fat chicks love tunnel. The ridging and that cyberskin, creamy texture - feels like 80% of the gorgeous fat chicks I've fucked. For guys who correctly say that practicing with a fleshlight improves stamina (because if you can hold out with your fleshlight you can hold out with most any pussy)the same can be said about a fat woman's pussy. I challenge any guy (once inside) to not have to admit to feeling like you can cum after the first 3 strokes if you're not careful. As some of my other posts reveal, at times I couldn't hold back and had to do an emergency pull-out.

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that bigger/fatter chicks cannot take dick as easy as skinnier chicks. I have only poked one "fat" chick, and I can say that she did not take my dick to well. She always prevented me, with her hand, from bottoming out and tapping her spine. But thats just on "fat" chick. As far as how her pussy felt, it was WAAAAYYYY wetter (and a squirter) then a skinnier chick I was fucking during the same month.

J

JR7

The other thing I used to love about fucking fat chicks in my single days (and I know this might not make me look too good) was they were always cool about letting me stick it in without a condom. I'm not saying I've never used a condom with a fat chick, but whenever I asked if I can put it in without a rubber I was always greeted (except for one time) with a "sure," "yesssss," "I'm on the pill," or on one occasion, "I wouldn't let you fuck me any other way." That last one should have set off an alarm in my head, but it was such a turn on that I threw caution to the wind and plunged my 7 inches to the depths of her love chute. Fortunately, I never caught any diseases or got any women pregnant. The latter I attribute to their being on the pill and my being a good puller-outer.

I'm glad they let me and I'm glad I did it because that's what gave me the repeated data that their pussies felt so creamyspongy and good. I think part of it was that I always went down on women before having intercourse. Heck, there were some nights where I didn't even fuck, just 69-ed all night long. But the fat chicks were never bashful and always eager to have me go down on them. They all got similarly creamy. After maybe 10 minutes their vaginas would be slathered with their pussy juice, their lips engorged and open wide ready to greet my cock. When I would see that the thought of putting a condom on was usually the last thing on my mind. It was something akin to hypnosis. I just had to be bare inside of those gorgeous pussies.

Of course, as a law-abiding gentleman I always asked and on the one occasion a woman did want me to use a condom, I did put one on. (Of course when we finished she wanted to go again 45 minutes later this time without a condom so I got my chance to experience her raw pussy and it was lovely.) The proof was I lasted 30 minutes with the condom. The second time around, though my third orgasm of the night (she blew me before we fucked he first time), I came in 5 minutes.