Anybody in Kentucky Want to Suck a Monster 9x7 Cock?

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, I'm in L-ville! Always ready for a huge dick! Have any of you runinto a guy named Mike from shelbyville---biggest dick that ever fucked me HUGE!!!!! Real nice black guy, hard body, about 5'9" tall an good lookin too! His dick is so big I couldn't get my mouth around it--this is the honest truth. He had said on the phone before we met that he had never had a BJ, of course, I said I could!!!! But turns out I couldn't. But he did fuck me and did it fill me up! Every bit of 11"+ and as thick as hell. I couldn't close my hand around it. Big as a starch can. I've lost his contact info. If any of you guys know someone like this, let me know---I'd love to make a video with a dick like this one!!! i get tired of seeing these guys that are hung like that trying to fuck some gal that can't get it all in? What's the point? I'd like to see a video of someone that can take a big dick all the way--bury it!

tootsi57

Experimental Member
Media
I love to deepthroat have been told I was the best by several, met a man on lpsg with a 10 by 7 about a week ago I could deepthroat him down to his balls and lick them, He was great and called back for more would love to take care of yours.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to deepthroat have been told I was the best by several, met a man on lpsg with a 10 by 7 about a week ago I could deepthroat him down to his balls and lick them, He was great and called back for more would love to take care of yours.

You're responding to a post from 2007. I doubt he is going to answer.:rolleyes: