Anybody like swimming naked?

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
It's a great thing to do, feels amazing. When I was traveling, I stopped in Bali for quite awhile to do some surfing. Naturally you meet others in the same situation when your a backpacking surf bum. One of the guys that became part of our group was a Bali veteran and had been there more often than not over the previous Five years. One day he lead our group of about 5 guys out to a remote beach. He said there was a great break around the corner. So we all grabbed our boards and started paddling, it was a long ways. It took us close to 45 minutes of paddling to get around the spit to the break but it was more than worth it. Sets of nearly perfect waves breaking left to right, consistently. For a surfer it was enough to get an immediate chubby. Which I did. So did the others I soon found out as one by one they mentioned their hard one. Conversation quickly turned to paying tribute to this secret spot. So within moments we all had our shorts off. Five guys floating on surf boards in the middle of the ocean, naked, with raging hard ons. We started rubbing ourselves as we floated into a little circle on our boards. After a couple of minutes and a lot of churning water we started to see little whisps of stringy white stuff floating among us. Those whisps grew to more and more as we each finished in turn. So with our tribute paid to mother nature we left our swirling white cum and our shorts floating were they we're and paddled into the surf. We spent the next 4 hours or so swimming and surfing completely naked.

Luckily we had brought towels because a bunch of white guys doubling on our scooters back to Kuta completely naked would have drawn a lot of attention. One of the best days of my life by far.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well now, this sounds like fun. I like the clear and warm part. The water here on the west coast is certainly not clear, nor can we see the fish.
But we do swim in the pool. That is actually clear and warm, but not as exciting and no fish.
We do get frogs that are able to get in and out because of the way the steps are situated. However, you DO want to know if they're in the pool before you get in.
Getting into water only to feel " something" move, is a freaky feeling.
But it's the baby/ tiny frogs that jump around like popcorn once they see us. The larger ones do jump away,but only enough to put space between us. Then sit there watching....waiting to get the pool back!

I love swimming naked on the reef.
The water is crystal clear and very warm.
and all the fish and corals glow like jewels and if you bring down bread they will swim right up to you and eat out of your hands.
It's where I'm the most happiest in the world.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It wouldn't be wise to swim naked around here. Fish, turtles, and snakes will go after your dangling bait.
I like several clothing optional hot springs in Colorado. One is bordered by a nature preserve. A doe, and a fawn came out at night, and were within a few feet of us.

Last edited:

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOVE it! It's been years since I've done it, but skinny dipping surely is top of one of my favorite experiences.

Only ever swam naked twice, both in the same place with the same guys.

I was with some cousins on a holiday in Italy a few years ago. We rented a boat and went out on a pretty big lake which was overlooked by a handful of secluded villas and a small town, all high up on the mountain side (this lake was in a crater deep inside an old volcano). Anyway, for some reason or another the idea to skinny dip was bought up. We were a bit hesitant, but one of my cousins just stood up and dropped his swim shorts and jumped in. Well, about 30 seconds later, that lake had 4 20-something year old guys floating around totally nude. The same thing happened a few days later. One of my cousins was pretty fucking hung and I was glad to see none of us shaved anything off!

We swam around for about 2 hours and had to catch up with our drifting boat sometimes, I think the thrill of someone being able to see us was what kept is going...we never did anything other than swim, but the nice warm water certainly got me in the right state for it and from what I saw, at least one of my cousins also sported a boner at some point.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great.. Hippy hollow n Austin TX .. Great fun.
Sex on a boat, on the side and n the water in Portland ..
Also at bagby hot springs up by Portland . Every one is naked

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would rather skinny dip then wear a suit, just feels better being naked in water. All through high school we would go to my friends and skinny dip at night, those were fun times!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to and do at any chance I have. Use to go skinny dipping in college at a remote local river. We'd drink beer and skinny dip for hours and had sex a couple of times while there. Those were the days!!!