Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd be too afraid of gettin out in front of everybody buck naked lol
If you go to a nude beach and everyone else is naked, you would feel right at home. For me, I felt awkward until I disrobed and blended in. You're cute with a great body, so you would get nothing but admiring glances.

dedrewm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love swimming naked. I am nervous about swimming naked in the water besides pools here in CR beacause of he MANY fish, etc. I dont want to be mistaken for a "worm"!!!

kirbster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd be too afraid of gettin out in front of everybody buck naked lol
I can't imagine why! You're hot, and you don't have any fear of exposing yourself online...your pics are fucking hot!

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a pool in our backyard and we replaced the existing fence with an 8' high privacy fence when we bought the house just for skinny dipping.

On the weekends that we don't have a bunch of kids here, hub and I skinny dip and love it!

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Skinny dippin is the best. Unfortunately I live in Iowa where it is also not very commonly accepted. Still, if the chance comes up I love to enjoy that. In years past (the 70's and early 80's) skinny dippin in local ponds/quarries was common. Always coed and no one seemed bothered by it. Tide turned and has never gone back. On the east coast where I often visit family I skinny dip all the time (ocean).

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sdbg, Will you be in AZ this Super Bowl Weekend?

Hope you enjoy the weekend, no matter where you are.

Skinny Dipping was, and still is fun.

Do not have the opportunity to do so now.

Now for Heynowfolks: I was a corn fed Iowa Farm Boy many, many years ago. The rock quarries were also great places to engage in some adult beverages (read beer) when were all late teens.

Thanks for the memories.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i have great memories of skinny dipping with buddies when younger. hella fun times.

now that i am older, the idea of swimming naked strikes me as odd. perhaps that's more of an activity for the young dudes. but it seems like the young dudes are the most paranoid about that sort of thing in today's society. too bad for them.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Always swim naked in my pool, your pool, their pool, a friendly stranger's pool but one day back in 1981 on Martha's Vineyard a friend lost a toe just hanging his feet in a fresh-water pond while reclining on a sunny wooden pier on his back. That's when I first learned of snapping turtles.

I now only swim naked in my pool, your pool, their pool, and a friendly stranger's pool. Especially a very friendly strangers pool.

I'll hang out naked in the ocean, but not for long. Much prefer to let it hang out (and down) on the beach covered in SP-499! A sunburned penis is of little value; and when it begins to peel . . . . !

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
All the time. Fact is, if you've ever swam naked, you just wouldn't be able to go back to "textiles". My earlier experiences with it was at a men's health club in the center of town (once one of the last standing bastions of segregation here) that permitted clothes free swimming.

I swam (seemingly endless, to me) laps. ...Had a few who watched from the second level balcony overlooking the pool. They were apparently studying my "form".

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Swimsuits are nothing but chains by which we are fed into the Machine. Why on earth would anybody wear clothes in the water?

Do you wear clothes in the shower? I hope not, broham. Then why do you wear clothes at the beach? Do you want tan lines? Are you still living in '82? Do you like Police Academy 4?

People say to me "Waaaanh! I don't want to see fat people naked!"

Do you know how much better fat people look without a bikini on?

Last time I went to the beach I saw these two naked fat chicks in the water splashing each other and having a great time. You know what I thought? I thought: "Fuck yeah! Fuck Cosmo and fuck Elle. You guys rule!" And I know I'm gay and all, but if they started making out I swear I would have blown up.

Love your body or no one else will.

Reactions: Wavedxwhitex

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of people do look better naked as some clothing is just so tight and not very flattering at all, yet the naked body on its own can be a very sexy and attractive thing as well.

D

deleted213967

I find it especially hot when it's accidental...you're swimming and your trunks are not tied up properly...you turn or pick up the pace or push off the wall too hard and ...ooooops!...down they go...and nobody can give you shit because it's obviously an accident...

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you experience nude swimming - ocean or pool it is very, very difficult to get the same level of enjoyment wearing a swim suit. Nude body surfing in the ocean is a blast - no sand in your shorts!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in an area that has natural and commercial mineral hot springs. The warm water along with the high level of minerals, has the water feeling like silk. It would be a shame to wear a suit.