Anybody like swimming naked?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Long ago now, I was in 4-H in Ohio. The first meeting of the year, early May, it was tradition that all the boys go to the river, where there was a gravel pit.
Everyone stripped and went swimming,,, with the car lights shining overhead.
It was cold, but we did it... not for long.
One time I lost a sock.
Also ,on our farm there was a small creek running through. At a deep hole the boys of the neighborhood would go swimming on hot summer days. Usually without clothes. I recall as a small boy seeing the high school boys jacking off and being amazed how big their dicks were. Now that is the way to get an education.

boegeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i swim naked everyday in the morning.. i have a pool on my backyard..i take a swim after i wake up in the morning.. i sleep naked, don't want to bother with clothing i just get up from the bed and jump to the pool naked..

cockyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As 17-18 yrs, we would go skinny dipping at midnite in the open air pool, thinking we were so daring!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skinny-dipping is the only way, whether in streams or lakes mostly covered by ice in the High Sierras. There is a freedom that can't be described but has to be experienced.

I skinny dipped with my wife and her boyfriend whom she later married, long story, and another gal, in a beautiful lake in the High Sierras two years before we met again in the mountains.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once you try it, you won't wantto go back to textiles. You wouldn't think a Speedo could make that much of a difference.

For whoever said there was more drag when swimming nude, that only happens if you have a rudder (which can be a great feeling in itself).

Give me the sea any day, but I'll use a pool at a push. Northwest Scotland from March to the end of October is the best place. The sea there is great for swimming and surfing and waves are much more fun than a flat-calm pool.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's something about a body of water, large or small, that makes men want to strip naked and leap in-all over the world, it is the same! This is true, don't you think?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The very first time I slept naked I thought "Wow this is erotic" and the same thing when I went skinny dipping. I never went back.I love being naked outdoors. I even sneak off my trunks in the hot tub in the gym. Ah so many storys so little time.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last year I saw quite a bit of a guy with a wonderful salt-water pool, surrounded by a high stockade fence. He had a strict no-bathing suit rule (except for those very rare instances where a woman would be present).

It's too bad he wasn't as nice as his pool. I'd probably tried to make a go of it.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nude sauna and swimming nude is part of the Finnish heritage. In Helsinki, there's an ab-fab 1920s Art Deco style "Roman bath" that has separate hours for men & women. Nude swimming & bathing, some cruising:) Here's a link:

Helsingin kaupungin matkailutoimisto