Anybody like swimming naked?

charlypan47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a member of a nudist club, nothing better to be in vacation without the need of ropes. Just do everything naked, I just loved it. I-m now living in Panama, no Nudist beaches except in Contadora Island. Whenever I have a chance to go there, I take my girl to feel the warm ocean and do it right on shore.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live on the beach in Texas. In the summer, on the weekends especially, the place is crawling with people. But during the Spring and Fall, I have the beach to myself. I can't tell you how many times I've stripped down naked and taken a dip.

If someone comes along, I just hang out in the water - unless I want to give someone a view.

Ever get to Houston area? Join me.

Attachments

ruggermike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely, although, I live in a built up area, so not much chances. Done it in private pools before, loads of fun. Would definately reccomend it.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I love to not only swim naked but have sex in my pool. With my background I am pretty good in the water LOL. The advantage of having your own pool is that you can go out pretty much at your own leasure and be suited or unsuited depending on the company you are keeping.
There is nothing like going out in the evening of a hot day and roll back the cover, peel off your clothes and just dive in. I would love to hear about any water and or underwater adventures any of you have had.
The water just caresses the naked body like a lover.
CJ

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love nude swimming,diving into the water and feeling your penis and balls hanging free and wet is very erotic. I used to live in Vermont and spent many days at a nude beach,also in California. Do you guys remember the days when you could swim nude at the YMCA?

A young employee only with us for a summer persuaded us (myself and my brother-inlaw) to go out into the woods behind the business park and swim in the creek. Nothing sexual happened, just a swim, but I must admit it was very exhilirating and much nicer than swimming nude at a resort. Before that time, I had been to nude beaches only. He was from Kentucky, I think 23-and said it's very common there.

lars68689

Just Browsing
Media
I used to date a girl in Kansas City and her parents lived in Wichita. One weekend we drove there. Her parents lived in a gated community with an outdoor pool. One night after supper, we went to the pool and as soon as it got dark we stripped down and had sex in the pool. It was awesome, the water allows more freedom for better positioning :)

Plus, the thrill of getting caught made it all the hotter.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this still common to do this in the southern US? Just go outside and swim naked in the woods? Not very common here in MD, but our southern friend didn't seem at all reluctant to try it. He couldn't wait to get in the creek, ran into it like a dog!

I am not condemning it at all, really. It was very strange, but a very free feeling also.

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to swim at Parson's Pleasure before it was closed. It was a place on the river Cherwell where men swam and sunbathed naked. I always preferred to be naked amd still do.