Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My preferences are for frotting and mutual masturbation, especially jerking off a thick cock with some weight to it! I'm also interesting in being fucked and fucking someone younger than me. Less into oral though not adverse to it. Where are you Inland Empire studs?

close2atl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am interested in just sucking too... I've done it once with a buddy... would like to do it again.. but hard to setup. Really not into any other part of the male body but the cock.

curious_nj_wm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not attracted to men but it seems I'm obsessed with the idea of just trying deepthroat. I have a 9" opportunity that's interested even though I gag easily. I'll admit that gagging when I fantasize about trying it gets me hard. Though he's not as enthusiastic, which isn't my ideal. Not at all interested in intimacy.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a single guy (has long term girl friend) who enjoys coming around to my place once a week for a long edged out bj. It's all I like to do, and truly, only with him. Been at it for a long time now, know each other are safe and do not mess around with others. He's not into touching mine at all, and that suits me fine.

_Batman_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am the same. I have so far not been or done anything with another guy. But would suck a cock if given the chance in a heart beat. I ain't attracted to guys and would never kiss or do anything else with a guy, wouldn't even want another guy to even touch my cock. But cock sucking looks so yummy.

I love the taste of my own goods when masturbating but can only imagine its a 1000% better having a cock actually explode its goods in your mouth.

D

deleted32404

Oral sex is my total sex life and I love sucking off every drop of man seed. Seattle here!

Reactions: hugetex

cockspy56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always wanted to suck a cock have had mine sucked twice and i really want to touch and suck on a hard one i get excited just thinking about it cant wait untill it happens

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a married guy and love sex with my wife, but a while back, I started fantasizing about sucking cock. I have since set up a few hookups where I got to suck a cock and I loved it. The only thing is I am not interested in anything else with a guy. I don't want to kiss, nip play or anal. Just sucking cock. A few of the guys I hooked up with tried for more, but I had no interest. Is this common? Thanks.

Thts all I desire with a bro..give him a good slurping and continue gaming!!

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was that way. Only wanted cock. No cum. Kissing hugging. Gloryholes give that. Long time no faces. But i got into a booth w guy & girl from shop. We sucked each other he fucked the girl and then he put his cock in me. It was hard, he jacked me hard and then his dick starting hitting my prostate. He fucked me w that girl watching for 10 mim . Then i got weird. And tried to push him out and he fucked me til my dick erupted. The girl was jacking me . I came but not blast it poured out of me. Then he came. Inside me, a lot. I like certain types to fuck me. He was black about 45. I like a girl to watch preferably 30-50's.

LondonExplorer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is me in a nut shell.

I am a married guy and love sex with my wife, but a while back, I started fantasizing about sucking cock. I have since set up a few hookups where I got to suck a cock and I loved it. The only thing is I am not interested in anything else with a guy. I don't want to kiss, nip play or anal. Just sucking cock. A few of the guys I hooked up with tried for more, but I had no interest. Is this common? Thanks.