Anyone else love cfnm?

FitUKLad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering if there's anybody else out there who loves cfnm (clothed female naked male) scenarios? I just love scenes of guys flashing their big cocks to a bunch of women and getting jerked and sucked.

Anyone got any links to great cfnm movies? would love to see them!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like them, but I like them in a humiliation setting. An apparently untouchable, aloof, fully dressed woman (especially in a corset- a real one, not cheap lingerie) in a tease and denial situation surrounded by her giggling friends, who all seem to only know the word "no". Also, there should be spankings.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I like them, but I like them in a humiliation setting. An apparently untouchable, aloof, fully dressed woman (especially in a corset- a real one, not cheap lingerie) in a tease and denial situation surrounded by her giggling friends, who all seem to only know the word "no". Also, there should be spankings.

You are just swell. :cool23:

nineinchscot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:

Damn right. I love CFNM, especially if there is humiliation involved. BronxBombshell - you got it exactly right.

wondering2X

Just Browsing
Media
CFNM is the most intriguing thing out there. I doubt there is a guy out there that hasn't thought about what it would be like to be naked in front of 2 or 3 women, then to Jerk Off for them. Stripper shows and handjobs from the females involved just aren't the same thing.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree. It's the humiliation that is so palpably erotic. Throw in some pegging and I'm so there...

J

JR7

Saw this years ago too. Still the best cfnm video in my opinion.