Anyone ever sleep with, shower or sauna with a classic star?

trinasalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maxim from dancing with the stars..las vegas hotel gym..was in sauna and steam room with a friend both naked and both hung..maxim amazing body with trim pubes..both talking in russian...but i think his friend was slightly bigger cause he got a semi when he caught me staring at his ding dong..

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Gordon Thompson from 80's TV show Dynasty, in the showers at the West Hollywood Sports Connection. I saw Carol Channing and Madonna there too, but not in the showers.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted this before, but it's worth repeating, Robby Benson was in northern Colorado on a college campus filming a movie called One on One. There was a cruisey steam room in the mens locker room, an one night after filming was done a friend of mine was in the steam room when Robby came in with some members of the film crew. Never said anything about whether he was cut or not.

Bobino_31

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gordon Thompson from 80's TV show Dynasty, in the showers at the West Hollywood Sports Connection. I saw Carol Channing and Madonna there too, but not in the showers.

Gordon Thompson, humm. more please.

gufydude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Robby Benson is cut. I worked on a play with him in Chicago back in the late 70's. About 6 inches not too thick and cut. about 2.5 when soft

Reactions: Vanced

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gordon Thompson frequented the Sports Connection in West Hollywood on Santa Monica Boulevard regularly during its heyday. He had a very nice body, but average for what was normally seen at that gym. The gym was 95% gay men and the average body, and penis size, was often well above the average.
Many of us often felt like we were in the soap opera The Hung and The Rest of Us...

and yes, Gordon did shower at the gym but did not frequent the hot tub. He was average length and rather thick if I recall. He had a nice one. He also smiled at you when he caught you looking at it in the shower!

• Love
Reactions: johndoeisready