Anyone get banned on Omegle?

D_afo02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been over 24 hours and it's not gone. Yes, my penis was out. But it's never been a problem before. I googled around and saw something about answering captchas wrong might lead to the ban. I did fill out captchas and i think it was shortly before the ban. Anyone experience this? No luck finding workarounds so far

slapadabass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i ran into the same thing!! i read where it could last 120 days or maybe even a lifetime!! is there a way around it or maybe a better site that youve found??

D_afo02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still doesn't work for me. Didn't find any solution. I've heard leaving your modem off for a day or two can lead to your ISP giving you a new IP address but I haven't tried it yet. Either way, don't want to do it just to be banned again. And if they're recording IPs and stuff, I don't want to get in trouble just for playing around on there.

Xavon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are the other options? I have been on chat random quite a bit, but that tends to be all cocks...sorry fellas, I'm straight...but I was wondering what other C2C sites are out there.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah ive been wondeing about this too, I found a good one the other day but I didn't save it to my favourites and now I can't find it again :frown1:

blakemilan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funyo but its full of cocks...im done with those types of sites. I could show it off in cam4 or w.e

slapadabass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
any news on this?? my ban has been removed but i wasnt sure if the site was back to the good old ways or not. anyone been banned recently?